1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

What Do We Like And Dislike In Our Partners?

What do we like and dislike in our partners? Posted 19 October 2008
Sometimes when we quarrel with our loves, we want to tell everybody that, you want to "shout" to the world about his shortcomings, about how he was "mistaken" in your relations. So, why don't we all expose here what we like and dislike in our partners.
As for me, I almost like everything (ALMOST) in my girl, but, she doesn't like the way I snore at nights :sad:
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 22 October 2008
I had a girlfriend who thought she was a goddess. I mean she was a goddess, if we talk about her beauty, but, she thought her beauty allows her behaving entirely freely and make jokes upon anything and everyone.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 22 October 2008
My ex was so temperate...
He was very jealous and I couldn't even talk to anybody, because we would quarell later. Because of him I lost a lot of friends.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 23 October 2008
I like he is a nice person and he has a beautiful smile

I don't like he is very stubborn
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 23 October 2008
Actually stubborness is very good in some situations. The point is that you can't always be right, while your partner has more confidence than you do, thereby he takes the correct decision.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 25 October 2008
Do you know the expression "Being stubborn like a bull" do you know that expression? Actually some consider stubborness to be the sigh of a real strong man.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 26 October 2008
Not at all. Actually stubborness shows the weak parts of a man, since he can't yield to a woman. Other talk if we mention women's stubborness. I guess that makes men get excited.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 31 October 2008
I should say that there is no perfect partner. Sometimes his/her shortcomings make us want and love them more. This is in our subconsciousness. For example, men always say that girls talk so much and they don't like it... but, imagine a world with no-gossip girls. Would it be interesting to live? I don't think so.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 01 November 2008
I can't stand smoking girls. This kills me. Unfortunately this trend is getting more and more expanded every day. There is a very little chance to meet a non-smoking girl
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 03 November 2008
tulaka wrote:I can't stand smoking girls. This kills me. Unfortunately this trend is getting more and more expanded every day. There is a very little chance to meet a non-smoking girl

I can't stand smoking boys either. My bf doesn's smoke...
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 03 November 2008
But it's the trend now for girls to smoke, nothing can be done... Also, in regards to this topic I don't like when consume a lot of alcohol, let alone getting drunk... It kills the wish to see him again.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 05 November 2008
yes cold, but on the other hand, alcohol gives more courage to a man. If it becomes a habit, true, this is bad. On the other hand, a shortcoming of a woman is when she spends about 1 hour for make-up.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 16 November 2008
tulaka wrote:yes cold, but on the other hand, alcohol gives more courage to a man. If it becomes a habit, true, this is bad. On the other hand, a shortcoming of a woman is when she spends about 1 hour for make-up.

you should be happy about that, tulaka. This means she likes to look good and she likes to draw more attention. If you're permanently with her, you can be proud of such a life.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum