1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

She's Goin On Vacation W/o Me....

She's goin on vacation w/o me.... Posted 13 July 2005
My girls goin on vacation for 10 days without me. Im sure going to miss her, not lookin forward to her being gone that long. lol. Bein a lil selfish I know, just her smile means so much to my day ya know? I do want her to have a good time, and I cant wait for her to come home all ready. lol

Just was lookin for something romantic I could do for her. Like something she could take with her. Any ideas???
Frodo
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 13 July 2005
give her your favorite t-shirt...
Helen

Posted 13 July 2005
hey!
how about getting her a stuffed animal, a really cute one maybe one that u can slide a little picture in it of yurself so she can go on her vacation,and although shes away from you still have a peice of you there with her when she goes to bed at night to cuddle with....
Ewelina

Posted 13 July 2005
I don't know if you wear cologne or not..but me personally I am a sucker for men's cologne, certain ones that is, and there is nothing sexier than a yummy smelling man, so if you wear a particular cologne i would suggest getting a cute little stuffed animal and spray it with your cologne for her to take with or like Sexy Chick said, a t-shirt from you.
Lariss

Posted 13 July 2005
I like the T Shirt idea!! I am a sucker for that if I am away from my man!! The T Shirt stills smells like his cologne, and I will sleep in the shirt!!
ShoEGal

Posted 13 July 2005
I agree with the other ladies! One of your tee-shirt that has you cologne scent on it.......she can cuddle up with it at night and go to sleep thinking of you
Sailormoon

Posted 09 September 2008
give her the best love night you can afford. That will consolidate your relations before she leaves, and the risk of your break down will be lower.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 12 September 2008
Invite her to the most romantic restaurant. Buy a beautiful ring, or something of jewelry. Girls like that, and will never forget you.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
10 days is not a century
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
Planetman wrote:10 days is not a century

well that is a century, or maybe even a millenium for those who love each other. It's a very strong feeling, much stronger than the mind.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 29 September 2008
Buy a webcam, and thank me!
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 19 October 2008
Webcam is a really good idea. You can thereby watch her and make sure she doesn't cheat you. I once saw a clip on youtube when a girl was talking to her boyfriend via webcam and suddenly, behind her, another guy went out from the shower :lol:
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 23 October 2008
Another advice - remember, we already live in the 21st century, so, call her everyday and talk to her, if she doesn't have a mobile phone, buy her one. That would be a great gift.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 24 October 2008
Take your best pictures and make a 2009 calendar, with a photo per month!
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 25 October 2008
Yeah, well I think they both should both take each others' pictures. Besides, Maximus, you mentioned a mobile phone, I will add that if your network supports 3G you can see her anytime.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 26 October 2008
Well 3G operators have something to lose and something to win. Not every man would be happy to have such a phone and be followed by their girlfriends.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum