1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Sensitive Question

sensitive question Posted 13 July 2005
so i know this girl and have known her for almost 2 years now and we are fairly young, im 16, shes 17. we're extremely good friends and feel that each other is very sweet and awesome and special. like if a non-romantic love relationship (so no like kissing, etc., no physical stuff yet). she has not had a bf yet and neither have i, no first kisses either. (we're conservative lol). and we live 90 miles apart and neither of us can drive so we can only communicate via internet though we are extrememly close.

the last time i saw her was dec. 4th 2004, the next time i will see her hopefully is aug. 20th. and on that day, i want to ask her for a kiss bc its just like irrisistable. and like i want to make it romantic even though thats kinda hard bc we're in a public place and im going for an intimate surrounding. but anyways, im thinking on dancing in like a garden playing Norah Jones' "come away with me" dancing to that and then maybe ask for a kiss. question is should i? like i dont want to be rejected and have a bad night bc of that. and if i should ask, should i outrightedly like ask her in words or just motion to kiss her on the lips??

thanks for reading this!
SS

Posted 13 July 2005
I personally think that it is very sweet for a guy to ask a girl for a kiss for the first time. Just ask her "May I kiss you?" at the right moment and if she feels the same way she will say yes. Good luck!
JustAGirl

Nuts Guy Posted 13 July 2005
If you two aren't dating or working on going past a friendship level, I wouldn't ask her for a kiss.

If you're dating or more then friends...I say kiss her. It doesn't have to be a full tongue down the throat. Maybe a passionate kiss on the lips. Lightly hold her face in your hands when kissing her.

Posted 13 July 2005
yea like i definitely want to be more than friends later and she does too so i think im going to ask/ just kiss her somehow. but i dont know:

1. i dont want to make this the focus of the day, like my main focus is to get to know her again, talk with her, have a good time. it seems so shallow to focus the day on that kiss so i think that im just oging to let it go, if it feels right, i'll do it, if not then i wont.

2. should i ask her for a kiss? like i dont want to have to motion over, kiss her, and afterwards her getting mad...what do you think? should i ask in that case?
SS

Posted 13 July 2005
i can't see a reason why any girl would get mad coz of a kiss. i can see you're both a bit 'conservative' as you've said, but the setting and way your gona do it sounds very romantic n sincere.

so probably don't waste time asking outright, just do it if it feels appropriate. eg. if you're sitting close, and have a moment of silence, lean in and see her reaction(if she feels comfortable she will probably lean in aswell, giving u the signal to kiss her)
(my b/f did this when we had our 1st kiss and i realised what he was trying to do)
englishchic

Posted 13 July 2005
yea, i hope that it works out that way...i prob wont kiss unless it feels right, which i hope i very very very much will!!!!!!
SS

Posted 09 September 2008
first, I am surprised of your relation. Do you like visiting her once in several years? Tha'ts kinda stupid.
Second, don't ask her for a kiss, just act.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 12 September 2008
If he'll just act without talking to her, it might spoil everything. Talk to her about your relations, and, if she'll want, she'll kiss you!
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
No body asks for a kiss. it is natural
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
Planetman, asking for a kiss is maybe not quite ordinary, but it surely is not something extraordinary, sometimes it helps you gain the kiss
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 29 September 2008
A kiss with no words is more romantic than one with all the paper work and contracts signed
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 19 October 2008
Elis wrote:A kiss with no words is more romantic than one with all the paper work and contracts signed

nobody asks for papers :D
The point is that when asking a girl for a kiss, this means you tell her directly what your intentions are and therefore she might like it. But, different girls means different approaches. And that's why she may not like your questions because of considering it a "rhetorical one"
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 26 October 2008
The best way to kiss a new girl is during a dance. Of course I'm talking about a drag dance, not rock or pop. Watch her straight in the eyes, tell her she's beatiful and kiss her.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 27 October 2008
Kissing a girl during a dance is a good idea. It's just that the guy has to be careful that his girl is not complexing about others' eyes seeing her kissing.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum