1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Learn To Distinguish Love From Passion

Learn to distinguish love from passion Posted 31 October 2008
You probably had such situations when a friend approached you and said "Hey, I think I fell in love with somebody...". Your friend said it so fast that you believed him. Now, he probably expects an advice for you. First of all, the best you can do is bring him back to the ground and explain that this is not love. Love can't appear at once. It needs time, and it often happens that the person you fall in love with is the least expected. This love really does last for a long time. But, the feelings inside us which appear suddenly and quickly disappear quickly as well. This is only passion. Understand that when you suffer because of allegedly "love" and bear in mind that this feeling (which is actually passion) will pass very soon if you don't push your mind upon it.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 01 November 2008
Thank you for good advice, Max. I agree it's important to distinguish love from other feelings. This will make us feel free from pain, which is allegedly born from love.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 03 November 2008
Love is passion and passion is love.... raverboy
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 04 November 2008
passion is more related to physical attraction, while love is the beast that lives inside our soul and mind. Love is much more valuable than passion> Also, passion without love doesn't bring you full happiness.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 04 November 2008
Cold_as_ice wrote:passion is more related to physical attraction, while love is the beast that lives inside our soul and mind. Love is much more valuable than passion> Also, passion without love doesn't bring you full happiness.

maybe you are right, but... Passion is too much impotant to me! I need passion in love and life
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 04 November 2008
Be careful barca, passion passes by very quickly. unlike love. When you love, you feel hot inside you! This is how you can feel it, especially when you make love
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 05 November 2008
I know Max. I did a documentary about love and passion. Why do we get in love, why do we feel this kind of strong passion at the begining of the relationship, why does this passion end...?
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 05 November 2008
what do you mean by saying "you did a documentary"? You mean you have a lot of experience or what?
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 05 November 2008
love is foremost emotional, while passion is physical and emotional. I'm not sure but I think passion may be even stronger than love. But I think we should feel both.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 06 November 2008
Cold_as_ice wrote:what do you mean by saying "you did a documentary"? You mean you have a lot of experience or what?

Hey, I'm a Journalist and I shooted a documentary for a Spanish TV about "love". I learned a lot about why we get in love and what's happen to our brain and body when we love someone or when we feel passion. AMAZING!
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 08 November 2008
waw! that's amazing indeed barc! You're a jouirnalist, you shot a film! That's great, would you share with us what you learned from your movie?
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 11 November 2008
I learn that our brain is amazing! Take a look to this link, it explains what the movie is about

http://www.oxytocin.org/oxytoc/love-science.html
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 12 November 2008
good artcile, barca
here's another one
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11102123/
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 16 November 2008
I should recognize that sometimes passion is stronger than love. Passion gives hard feelings and it is more based on instincts. Usually the passion discovers interesting qualities in you.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum