1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

How You Dress Is How You Feel

How you dress is how you feel Posted 26 December 2009
Have you ever thought that the way you dress shows the mood you are in?
Picking out a bright dress when going out or choosing the ‘old’ comfortable jeans is not
just a question of rule ‘I’m getting this because I’m going there or the occasion needs that …’.
You not every day feel that you would like going out in an “orange” shirt or in something
eye-catching.
Sometimes you want to melt into the people walking on the street, to be unnoticeable
or just to feel comfortable without thinking of the way you look.
Somebody might just say that there are people that always care of what they wear
and it is not the mood that makes them dress like that and there are people that never care
about the clothes or other people that just don’t have taste.
Well …all of them have their different moods and they don’t dress one and the same way
every day. Some days are greyish, some days are brighter some days are illuminating
and we somehow put these nuances of our moods on our clothes, sometimes even our
moods make them looking different.

visit fulljordan com to get experts' advice on how to choose the right color matched your mood...
ader
Paris Forums Starter

Re: How you dress is how you feel Posted 27 May 2010
oh, i agree
bonjour1802
Paris Forums Starter

Re: How you dress is how you feel Posted 08 June 2010
So True! The way you dress shows your mood. It is applicable for your choices on what to wear will always reflect depending on what you feel today. Dress styles tells message to everyone who understands it.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: How you dress is how you feel Posted 10 June 2010
It's not true for everyone.
Some people just don't care, they can wear any clothes they have.
Moda
Paris Forums Starter

Re: How you dress is how you feel Posted 19 August 2010
I love to wear everything, I own a few stores online in fashion and you know i love wearing bummy clothes sometimes and see how ppl judge me when they don't know me at all! :D
tambino
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: How you dress is how you feel Posted 13 September 2010
Of course because when I dress a beautiful dress, I feel so confident and so, i see every body with a polite manner I think
diamond1
Paris Forums Starter

Re: How you dress is how you feel Posted 24 September 2010
i agree
berryk
Paris forums Member

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum