1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

How To Keep In Touch With My Girl Friend

How to keep in touch with my girl friend Posted 12 June 2012
 More than 2000 kilometers apart, I cannot stay with my girlfriend, a beautiful and lovely girl, for we are both busy in studying and working respectively.

Almost every night, if not always, she turns up in my dreams, in white wedding dresses with a bunch of flowers in hand, wearing happy smile. My mind, if not occupied by the dull books and endless homework, is always full of her pretty face, her sweet smiles, her tender kisses and her smart tricks. Every day is just a torture for us. I can hardly imagine how I can continue to suffer for another three years.

Efficient communication is essential for us, for we miss each other strongly!

If the money left in my telephone card is not zero and I happen to be in dormitory, I must constrain myself from calling her, because as a teacher in a university, she has her own business to deal with and I don’t not like to bother her. When I finish my lunch, I dash back and dial her number which is so familiar for me that I can dial it with my eyes closed. Every night, back from the library, although tired and sleepy, I chat with her for at least 20 minutes, just to hear her wonderful voice, which is indispensable for me. Sometimes we chat into deep night, and time always elapses before we know it. If we happen to fail to call, it is hard for me to have a sound sleep. When I am puzzled with some questions, her voice will always inspire me and bring forward new ideas which lead to excellent solutions. What a great miracle! When she run into some difficulties, she always appeals to me and I try my best to comfort her and give some advice. I prefer telephone cards to food although my income is limited, and she takes the initiative to call me because she’d like me to feed myself well.

Thanks for the mobile communication technology that is developing fast, we can send short messages with cell phones. We send at least 10 every day, just to feel each other and make us felt. When we are happy or sad, the first reaction is to tell each other in the short messages. I copy all the short messages in my diary and so does she. Sometimes I read them repeatedly, with a warm passion floating in my heart.

It is convenient for us to surf on the Internet and we chat through QQ, a popular and free instant communication tool. We bought and installed digital cameras so that we can see each other vividly. Sometimes the pictures captured by the cameras are not so fluent owe to the limited network band but we can endure it because what really count is that we can see each other as if we are nearby. She tells me that she is worried about me when she finds that I am thinner than before and exhorts me to take care. We send e-mails to tell how deep we love each other.

Old and almost obsolete as it is, we write to each other frequently. We appreciate the written letters for they make us appreciate and value the warmth. I keep the letters neatly in my drawer and go through them before sleeping. I believe the letters will be our wealth in our life which is so valuable that they cannot be assessed by money or anything else. From time to time, we send little and lovely presents, just to give each other a sweet surprise. When I take photos on the campus of Tsinghua University, I send them to her to confirm her that I am well. When the winter comes, she sends me warm clothes.

So as you see, we can feel love and happiness every day in spite of the long distance because we love and care for each other deeply, and we believe the true love will always prevail!
mikebush
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Paris Romance Forum