1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Help! I'd Like To Talk To Him Once Again!

Help! I'd like to talk to him once again! Posted 16 January 2006
Gday! I have a problem, last summer i met a very interesting man in Paris, he is a street painter. He is originally from Kisihinev, Republic of Moldova, he is 180-185cmtall, slender, with auburn hair and hazel eyes! I have his picture. But unfortunately i dont remember his name (we had a very very short conversation). Maybe there is anyone to help me? I need someone, who can post some ads in newspapers and on the radio (i wil pay you). Here is his picture:http://foto.mail.ru/mail/feline_lily/1/4.html People, help me plsss...i need to see him again...i need it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

for more details write me on lidaokorokova@mail.ru
angel_lia

Posted 18 January 2006
Hello Lia.
Is this his picture?
Admin
Site Admin

Posted 18 January 2006
Yes. it is...i drew him...Can you help me to find him?
angel_lia

Posted 23 January 2006
It's really difficutlt to find someone without knowing his name.
I don't really know how can I help you.
How accurate is this drawing?
Admin
Site Admin

Posted 23 January 2006
What do you mean by "how accurate"?...well i have an idea...i want to post ads in all kinds of massmedia...but i know only a few newspapers (russian) in paris, i need more...and it will be better if its free for posting ads, cos i dont have much money for it. Maybe you can advise me anything? For example newspapers or radio?
angel_lia

Posted 16 February 2006
He means.. will people recognize him by this drawing?
xXx
Paris forums Member

Posted 19 February 2006
yes they will recognize it, because there is his sign....so can anybody help me?! please........i need Your help!!!!!!!!
angel_lia
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 09 September 2008
wow, Lia, you are surprising me. You liked a guy from Chisinau. Where are you from? What made you like him anyway?
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 12 September 2008
Do you really hope to find that guy by only having one drawn picture? You must have really liked him, though he doesn't look so nice on your drawing.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 17 September 2008
if that's so important to you, you can address to the Moldovan police. But, he is not missing, so you will have to pay for this service.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 21 September 2008
tulaka wrote:if that's so important to you, you can address to the Moldovan police. But, he is not missing, so you will have to pay for this service.

I doubt they would deal with something like that. They have a lot of job to do, not search for a man who didn't break the law, but simply was liked by a girl.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 24 September 2008
the police will do that but will charge a certain amount of money. After all, there are special organization engaged in searching people.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
tulaka wrote:if that's so important to you, you can address to the Moldovan police. But, he is not missing, so you will have to pay for this service.

You'll need to bribe them :D
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 19 October 2008
no bribing. Just address to detective agencies. This job will be a piece of cake for them. Moldova is a small country so probably everybody know each other.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum