1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

First Love Experience

First love experience Posted 19 October 2008
When I was 16 years old, it was for the first time when I fell in love. The sky seemed to be so blue, the trees - so green, the sun - so bright, that I couldn't and didn't see anybody around me but my girlfriend. My first love changed me, I remember starting to think different than before. It somehow made me grow-up ten times faster.
What was your first love experience?
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 26 October 2008
I was 17 when I first time fell in love seriously with a guy. Actually, I should call him a man, that's because he was 12 years elder than me. Our love did not succeed because I couldn't date with him freely. My parents found out about him and forbidded me to ever see him again... I would like to meet him again, but I can't, he's gone to another country and hardly possible will return
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 27 October 2008
Whe I was 15 I knew a boy in Internet. He lived very far from me, but he took a plane to know me. We had a beautiful relationship for 5 years, but then it finished. Still today we are very good friends
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 27 October 2008
5 years is a very long dating term. Why didn't you get marry? The fact he took the plane to know you means he really cared about you.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 October 2008
Whe were too young! We wanted to experience with other people... I know 5 years is a long time! Now I'm 26 and I don't know what will happen in the future... RIghtn now I have a beautiful relationship with a very special guy. True love! :wub:
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 28 October 2008
That's nice. You're grown up now and can afford to convert your relations into something more, like marriage. Keep your relations tight and love each other.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 30 October 2008
Today, the youth should be supervised by adults. They are often doing wrong things and they start a grown-up life since a very young age. I believe girls should be prohibited to date until they are 14-15.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 13 November 2008
why do you think this way max? A girl can even start dating at 12 years. You are probably concerned abut the sexual behaviour. Well it's another talk. It all depends on education.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 14 November 2008
I would not allow my daugher date early. I understand though this will make hher nervous and hate parents.
Just find the golden middle
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 16 November 2008
For the first dates of your daughter, you can hire a special detective who could follow the first, let's say 3-4 dates. After, if everything's OK, you can let her date further.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 17 November 2008
I wouldn't like to date with a girl, the parents of whom are permanently watching us. I would try to talk to the parents, first.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum