1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

If You Love Professional & Personal Development, ...

If You Love Professional & Personal Development, ... Posted 05 April 2007
If You Love Professional & Personal Development, are a great editor, have an extensive knowledge of the Internet and can use $100/mo extra then send me an email and we'll talk.

I am based out of Paris, but that doesn't matter. We are re-launching CoachingCircles.com with an extensive Content Management System, so anyone from anywhere can add articles, resources, etc. We would give you the title of Editor-in-Chief if you wish if this added to the very low compensation we are offering. The compensation is low until the "media" side of the business starts making a profit -- or bringing in some cash flow. Our business model over the past several years has been connecting clients and coaches. This is still the largest part of our business. I firmly believe though, people want more than just coaching and/or need an idea of what coaching is (the topics, etc) before they will hire a coach. Hence, the new website with articles, products, blogs, etc.

If you are interested, drop me an email janice@coachingcircles.com

Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

email: janice@coachingcircles.com
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Companies Hiring - Jobs in Paris