1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

YACHT CREW NEEDED.

YACHT CREW NEEDED. Posted 15 October 2011
CRUISE CRITIC
Cruise Critic, 7 Soho Square,
London, WC1D 3QB

Dear Applicant,

We want to use this medium to inform you that vacancies are now on for the under-listed job. Do let us know if you have an interest in working in any of the areas in which The Spirit of Adventure Offers, from restaurant, Office-work, to child care:

*Au pair/Babysitting,
*First Engineer,
*AB,
*2nd Engineer/mate,
*Captain,
*Stew work,
*Mate Engineer,
*Deckhand,
*First Mate,
*Stewardess,
*Chef,
*Stewart,
*Chef Steward,
*Cook Steward,
*Stewardess/Masseuse
*3rd Engineer/Mate

Job Salary: Depending on your roll of specialization, Salary Ranging from 3,500.00GBP - 7,500.00GBP. They are negotiable and we shall take care of your Accommodation, feeding and a month training on arrival.
If you are interested to work with us in any position, please kindly send your resume to our recruiter Mr. Fred
Coleman via e-mail immediately with your personal details including your roll of
Profession/Skill of Specialization. Or you can also contact him via phone at +447035967371.

Best regards
Management
Cruise Critic
coleman03
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 07 November 2013
I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR DECK JOB AS A BOSUN OR AB IN A MEGA YACHT. MY EXPERIENCE IN YACHT IS 13 YEARS ON BOARD A SUPER YACHT M/Y AL SALAMAH OTHER CRUISE SHIP LIKE CUNARD LINES, RENAISANCE CRUISES, EXPLORATION SHIP LIKE M/V WORLD DISCOVERER.

YES SIR I HAVE AN INTEREST IN WORKING IN A YACHT AS DECK CREW PARTICULARLY AS AB OR BOSUN IF THERE A LARGER YACHT WHICH REQUIRES THIS POSITION. I AM A FILIPINO SEAMAN FROM MANILA PHILIPPINES. I JUST FINISHED MY JOB ON BOARD M/Y AL SALAMAH LAST APRIL 28, 2013. THANK YOU VERY FOR CONSIDERING ME AS ONE OF YOUR APPLICANT.
DNEMBRES
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Companies Hiring - Jobs in Paris