1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Women's Clothing Representative

women's clothing representative Posted 08 December 2009
thank you for your interest in hikariisun

the company
hikariisun is a company born out of, inspired by and produced in asia. we are a small, non-corporate company whose products are handmade in hanoi, vietnam.

the product
the focus product of the company is the bamboo coil dress http://hikariisun.com/coil_dress_feature.html (the website, only for show, demonstrates a few of the numerous ways to coil the dress). this dress made from bamboo cotton, one-size makes it extremely versatile and desirable to couture shops. it is currently being sold in california, hong kong, shanghai and paris. our goal is worldwide distribution.

hikarii rep
our representatives are an expression of our company, they build relationships with boutiques by embodying the style and spirit of hikariisun. hikariisun reps enjoy considerable freedom as well as responsibility. our representatives are treated as intelligent and creative team members; we don't micromanage people, instead we give them tremendous support.

this starts with compensation. we know the most difficult part of sales is getting the first order so we allocate all of the profits from the first sales to hikarii reps.

initial sale: 30Euro (for the first four dress sold to each store)
reorder through rep: 10Euro per dress
reorder through hikariisun direct 5Euro per dress
25% on retail
paid after the costumer pays

expenses/bonuses:
65Euro bonus on first retail order ever
200Euro bonus on sale to 7th store

i'll be conducting interviews in the 7th arrondisment after the 14th of december, let me know if you are interested by contacting me at sunnyhatchett@gmail.com and we'll go from there.

thanks,

sunny
hikariisun
sunnyhatchett
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Companies Hiring - Jobs in Paris