1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

PET CARE: Ferret Sitter Needed - This Week Until Sept 21

PET CARE: Ferret Sitter Needed - This week until Sept 21 Posted 01 September 2005
PET CARE: Ferret Sitter Needed - This week until Sept 21

I am going on a trip out of the country this Wednesday until September 21. My ferret sitter had a change of availability and cancelled at the last minute... I am looking for a caring person to take my ferret into their home for a couple of weeks. Sneak is a female sable, 6 years old. She is a total cutie, sweet, NEVER bites, but does give kisses, and sleeps a lot. She takes a couple drops of medicine with her food daily because she has developed some common ferret ailments with age (she doesn't even notice it in her food, so it's easy). She can be kept safe in a cage (and let out a couple of times/day) or confined to a room. So... you provide a temporary home in your place... l provide everything that she needs - food, bedding, cage, treats, and 40 euros cash or $50 by paypal to compensate you. (I know it's not much, but it's all I can offer as a student and freelancer - it is up for discussion though, and it is important to me that my ferret is well taken care of.) If you are available anytime this week or next (I have a friend who can watch her until next week if you can't start so soon) until September 21st to bring this little fuzzy into your life, please Cindy via phone 06.30.22.05.99.
Paris Jobs
Paris Forums Visitor

Return to Companies Hiring - Jobs in Paris