1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Offshore Senior Planning Engineer - Paris - Russian Speaker

Offshore Senior Planning Engineer - Paris - Russian speaker Posted 19 February 2008
Offshore Senior Planning Engineer - Paris - Russian speaker required
Reference No:SH119110
Description:

My Client, an International Operator are looking for an Offshore Senior Planning Engineer to work in Paris, with possible relocation to Russia at a later stage in the project. 12 month renewable contract. Applicants must be fluent in Russian.

Main responsibilities:
during FEED phase, responsible for:

• Consolidating the overall FEED execution schedule and monitoring the progress.
• Identifying key FEED milestones. An early identification of slippages will be madeand corrective actions will be proposed
• Keeping updated the interface schedule between FEED and design competitions.
• Weekly and monthly reporting
• Lead the preparation of the Exhibit C of EPCI contracts
• Participate in the tender technical evaluation (planning and schedule matters)These responsibilities will be later amended and extended to cover the project supervisionrequirements after FID.

Main activities

• Define a format for offshore weekly and monthly reports. Collect information fortrimly issuance of such reports, according to the project needs.• Prepare the master overall project schedule and monitor achievements of keymilestones.• Identify the overall project critical paths and identify the Long Lead Items (LLI’s)• Monitor schedule interfaces between the FEED contract and the DesignCompetition for the offshore floating platform. Participate in interfaces coordinationmeetings.• Participate in the preparation of the project risk register and assist in the preparationof the schedule risk model to be run at regular intervals.• Challenge the execution schedule proposed by EPC tenderers. In liaison with thecost control leader, ensure the coherence of WBS/CBS structures and develop aconsistent progress reporting system in all contracts.• Assess the Russian yard fabrication resources and physical capacities to forecastthe engineering and fabrication time required for them to deliver the equipmentwhich will be in their scope.

Main communication linesInternal to Shtockman project: Project Control teams (Onshore and Offshore) andTechnical managersExternal to Shtockman project: FEED Engineer scheduling team and EPC bidders planningteams
Salary:Attractive Rates (Contract)
jobs

Posted 19 February 2008
oops forogt the phone number :)
call: 0870 300 1880
jobs

Re: Offshore Senior Planning Engineer - Paris - Russian speaker Posted 19 January 2010
Hi there!
Are you still interested in Russian speaker?

I live in Panama at the moment, if I can be useful, let me know!

Thank you so much!

Bets regards,
Toms Lauris
tomtom
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Companies Hiring - Jobs in Paris