1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

FRENCH TEACHER

FRENCH TEACHER Posted 29 May 2007
GRADUATED as a FRENCH TEACHER (MASTER FLE)

5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN FRENCH SCHOOLS

CLASSES BASED ON CONVERSATION

OR ADAPTED PERSONALLY TO YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS AND DESIRES
________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, I work professionally in a French school in Paris and I have years of experience with different nationalities, levels of ability and student ages. Im French and live in Paris (5th district).

I can help you improve your French (writing, reading, grammar and speaking) - all levels welcome (from absolute beginners to university level).

If you want to speak and understand French better, or if you want more information about life in France and especially in Paris (culture, social habits, informal language, grammar, pronunciation, middle age or classical French, etc.), I can help you.

As I said, I work professionally in a French school in Paris and I have years of experience with different nationalities, levels of ability or student ages.

If you are motivated, I assure you that you will make progress. My goal is to make you talk ( in one-to-one sessions, not like in schools where there are too many students. In fact, you have to pay the same price to be with 5 to 14 other students, meaning that you will probably speak no more than 2 to 5 minutes per hour. Do the math!!).

I will provide all of the learning material you will need appropriate to your level.

- All nationalities welcome - 12.5 / hour (which is very inexpensive for a university graduate and a professional teacher; my goal is to provide high-quality instruction at a reasonable).

I speak English, Spanish, Italian and German (which enables me to recognize the roots of a student's mistakes.)
I hope to see you soon.

LECCIONES DE FRANCS ADAPTADAS A CADA ALUMNO

Lecciones particulares con un profesor Francs, competente y calificado, con mucha experiencia en las clases particulares.

Lecciones individuales adaptadas al nivel de cada alumno, personalizadas y diseadas para ayudarle a alcanzar su meta. Gramtica, pronunciacin, vocabulario, conversacin... Todos los niveles y todas las edades Posibilidad de cursos intensivos. Tarifa: 12.5/hora . Espero vuestras llamadas al numero : 06 18 28 66 32. Hasta pronto.
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Companies Hiring - Jobs in Paris