1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

FRENCH FREELANCE TRANSLATOR NEEDED

FRENCH FREELANCE TRANSLATOR NEEDED Posted 08 June 2007
Professional Translating Services is looking for freelance French translators to work with our company.
Adhere to the project plan assigned by Account Manager for each project
As needed, create project glossary and use any vocabulary that is specific to the job or client
Use Transit / Trados / Webcatt whenever applicable
Follow any guidelines set forth by the Account Manager with regards to translation
Maintain open lines of communications with other members of the team
Keep control of final graphic layout of translated web pages to match appearance of original as much as possible
Handle diverse projects and updates as needed
Communicate with Account Manager when deadlines will not be met in order to make necessary arrangements with client
Responsible for final product including images and consistent vocabulary/terminology throughout the website

email: Null
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Re: FRENCH FREELANCE TRANSLATOR NEEDED Posted 01 July 2009
My name is Paul Barron and I have recently Graduated with a first class honours degree in Commerce and French from University College Cork, Ireland. In September I will begin a translation Masters and I would like some experience in this sector. I am very capable and if you or anybody else would like to learn more my e-mail is "p.barron@student.ucc.ie".

Thanks
Paul

Paris wrote:Professional Translating Services is looking for freelance French translators to work with our company.
Adhere to the project plan assigned by Account Manager for each project
As needed, create project glossary and use any vocabulary that is specific to the job or client
Use Transit / Trados / Webcatt whenever applicable
Follow any guidelines set forth by the Account Manager with regards to translation
Maintain open lines of communications with other members of the team
Keep control of final graphic layout of translated web pages to match appearance of original as much as possible
Handle diverse projects and updates as needed
Communicate with Account Manager when deadlines will not be met in order to make necessary arrangements with client
Responsible for final product including images and consistent vocabulary/terminology throughout the website

email: Null
Barron Paul

Re: FRENCH FREELANCE TRANSLATOR NEEDED Posted 16 November 2009
Hello,
I am offering translating services from French to English. I have completed a training program at the University de Geneve in French translation, and have a degree from Parsons School New York in the Arts and Design/architecture. I have also studied Art History, in French, for one year at the Institut Catholique Paris.
I have several years experience working in fashion and event photography , coaching children’s sports and tutoring American children in French.
I am currently looking to build my experience in this domain and have already translated for several websites, included in this is a dietary supplement Forum, graphic designer's and software developer’s personal sites.

My areas of specialization could include: Arts and design ( Photography, Product design, Architecture), sites concerning children, Beauty and Fashion ( Clothing, Cosmetics, Eco-Fashion), Lifestyle (Gardening, Green living, Sustainability), Health (Yoga, Organic and Ecological living).

Please feel free o contact me for further details.

tbearde82@gmail.com
tbea
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Companies Hiring - Jobs in Paris