1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

FRENCH FOR FOREIGNERS (paris 5th District)

FRENCH FOR FOREIGNERS (paris 5th district) Posted 10 April 2007
FRENCH FOR FOREIGNERS

Bonjour, vous voulez amliorer votre franais. Je peux vous aider lire, parler et crire. Je reois ou peux me dplacer sur paris. Contactez-moi au 0618286632

E-mail: fredenic@voila.fr
more informations on frenchteacher.canalblog.com

Call me at 06 18 28 66 32

Hello, I work professionally in a French school in Paris and I have years of experience with different nationalities, level or age students. Im French and live in Paris (5th district). I can help you improving your French (writing, reading, grammar and speaking) - all levels welcome (from absolute beginners to university level).

You want to improve to speak and understand people in Paris or you need to get more information about the life in France and especially in Paris (culture, grammar, pronunciation, middle age or classical French, informal language, social habits...). As I said, I work professionally in a French school in Paris and I have years of experience with different nationalities, level or age students. If motivation is here, I assure your progress will come soon. My goal is to make you talk (one to one session not like in schools where there are too many students. In fact they make you pay the same price to be with 5 to 14 other persons meaning you will probably talk 2 to 5 minutes per hourdo the math!!). I give you the learning material you need related to your level. Call me at 06 18 28 66 32. - All nationalities welcome - 12.5 / hour (which is cheap for a graduated, professional teacherbut my goal is not earning money but giving a useful class for a decent price). I speak English, Spanish, Italian and German (which is better to know the roots of a students mistakes. I hope to see you soon.

LECCIONES DE FRANCS ADAPTADAS A CADA ALUMNO

Lecciones particulares con un profesor Francs, competente y calificado, con mucha experiencia en las clases particulares. Lecciones individuales adaptadas al nivel de cada alumno, personalizadas y diseadas para ayudarle a alcanzar su meta. Gramtica, pronunciacin, vocabulario, conversacin... Todos los niveles y todas las edades Posibilidad de cursos intensivos. Tarifa: 12.5/hora . Espero vuestras llamadas al numero : 06 18 28 66 32. Hasta pronto.

email: fredenic@voila.fr
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Companies Hiring - Jobs in Paris