1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

English Speaker Needed For Fashion Brand

English Speaker needed for Fashion brand Posted 12 April 2011
Fashion PA , Negotiable salary, role based in Paris

With their Head office in Paris, this International Luxury Brand is currently seeking a self-motivated and experienced PA to their MD.

Our client is a well acclaimed Luxury brand with a collection which has come out of age, always tottering between tradition and relentless modern narratives.

You will be providing efficient secretarial and administrative support to the MD, act as a central of communication for all communication, extensive diary management as well as handling information of a highly confidential nature where discretion is paramount.

This is an astonishing exciting opportunity for a highly organised and trustworthy individual, quite able to work on own initiative, thinking ahead and resilient under pressure. It could be an amazing opportunity for someone eager to move to Paris and enjoy the French “joie de vivre”.

If you are a complete Organisational and stylish marvel, always ahead of your peers on trends but not on gossips, please visit 24seven website in the UK
sdegbo
Paris Forums Starter

Re: English Speaker needed for Fashion brand Posted 14 June 2011
Hi I will like to be considered for this role i'm currently based in london as a performer but was thinking of going out to Paris for a bit.

I have previously worked in fashion retail at Harvey Nichols Store as a sales consultant for a hosiery brand. I am a part qualified accountant with a lot organisational and administrative skills, I'm very organised and a highly motivated person with the ability to work with own initiative always ready to take on new challenges.
Frankly i'm quite keen to experience Paris and enjoy the French “joie de vivre”.

enowill@yahoo.co.uk
enowill
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Companies Hiring - Jobs in Paris