1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Editorial Assistant Needed For Paris Fashion Website

Editorial assistant needed for Paris fashion website Posted 13 January 2010
Ykone is a French fashion and social networking website. The content is available in French, English and Italian. Ykone is currently looking for an intern available for 3-6 months beginning in late February or early March. The internship is for an editorial assistant and translator for the site.

The job is based IN PARIS and therefore a good knowledge of French is necessary. The internship is available from the 1st March 2010 or slightly earlier and we are looking for someone available for a minimum of 3 months. The internship is paid monthly.

The position will include the following responsibilities:

*Writing and translating articles for the site magazine and online encyclopedia.
*Posting articles online using a content manager system.
*Working with images
*Daily maintenance of the site.

kills required for the position:

*English mother tongue (another language besides French is preferable, especially Italian)
*Good level of written and spoken French
*Photoshop
*Microsoft Office (Mac environment)
*Editorial/Fashion experience a big plus
*Must be available from late February/early March 2010 for a minimum of 3 months.

If interested, please reply with an e-mail address and we will contact you for a CV and covering letter.

Thank you!
Emily1988
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Editorial assistant needed for Paris fashion website Posted 17 January 2010
I'm interested in applying, I've sent you a PM with my contact address :D
miu_miu
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Editorial assistant needed for Paris fashion website Posted 19 January 2010
Hi, I have sent you a private message with my contact details! x
lucybuchs88
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Editorial assistant needed for Paris fashion website Posted 22 January 2010
Hello! Find my contact details in the PM I've sent you. Thanks.
luckysan
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Editorial assistant needed for Paris fashion website Posted 30 January 2010
Hello,
I am responding to your advert on parisforums. I am a freelance fashion writer and online fashion website journalist who is based in Paris and looking for an editorial internship or freelance fashion writer position. I have worked for Marie Claire website in London and also freelanced for cosmopolitan.co.uk and The Times Magazine.

My email is isabeldexter@yahoo.co.uk

I am British with good spoken and written French and lots of translation experience for fashion brands, such as Barbara Bui. I also have lots of experience posting online articles, working with content manager systems and maintaining a website. I am free from 1st March and would be looking for something for 6-8 months, or as long as you need me.

I look forward to hearing from you and let me know if you'd like me to send you my cv

best wishes
Isabel

Isabel Dexter
Freelance Fashion Writer
fashionkitten7
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Editorial assistant needed for Paris fashion website Posted 10 February 2010
Hello Emily, I as well have sent you a private message with my email address. I look forward to your reply.

Delpha
Fitafi33
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Editorial assistant needed for Paris fashion website Posted 27 November 2010
Hi Emily,

I have sent you a PM with my email info regarding this position.

Thank you in advance for considering my candidacy,
Andrea
ac333
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Editorial assistant needed for Paris fashion website Posted 30 December 2010
Hi Emily,

I would be really interested in this position, but graduate in June 2011. I was just wondering if a similar internship will be available from July 2011?

Thanks,

Jess
Jess590
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Companies Hiring - Jobs in Paris