1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Who Had Ever Been To China?

Who had ever been to china? Posted 12 June 2012
I am always told that china is a very beautiful country. There are many places of interest there and the goods are very cheap there. I am very looking forward to going to china, but I am still a student, I can’t afford the fee. When my friends went abroad to china,they would bring me some local products with cheap prices. Recently I Heard of that the clothes in china is quite cheap,I don’t want to make my friends inconvenience,so can you tell me a way to buy clothes from china without going to china?I need you help……
mikebush
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Who had ever been to china? Posted 12 June 2012
wow,you like china?lol...i had been there before,but i think china is just so so....but i agree with the last sentence,the clothes there is quite cheap,and the quality is not bad.if you want to buy clothes from china ,i recommend you 3w dot wholesale-orders dot kom,a clothes wholesale website from hangzhou of china.(ps.when i was in china,i went to hangzhou,a beautiful city with deep history,and its famous west lake,there is even a moving love story about the lake).

-- 12 June 2012 --

wow,you like china?lol...i had been there before,but i think china is just so so....but i agree with the last sentence,the clothes there is quite cheap,and the quality is not bad.if you want to buy clothes from china ,i recommend you 3w dot wholesale-orders dot kom,a clothes wholesale website from hangzhou of china.(ps.when i was in china,i went to hangzhou,a beautiful city with deep history,and its famous west lake,there is even a moving love story about the lake).

-- 12 June 2012 --

I am sorry i used dot instead of . and 3w instead of www
kom instead of com,because i am new here ,so the administer banned me to publish any website.
anna li
Paris Forums Starter

is the website trusted?I seldom buy things online,i think it is unsafe and very disturbing if the goods you bought is different from the product description they wrote,and the quality is bad.i have already browsed the website you write,the clothes there are really cheap and beautiful, did anyone of you in this forum have bought clothes from this website.if did,please tell me more about it.thx... :)
mikebush
Paris Forums Starter

I had bought two dresses from that website ,the cost of the two dresses is about 14 us dollars,and i used china post to deliver my packet.Of course you can select other shipping companies like ems and jcex,the delivery is quite fast.haha,just make a try :lol:
anna li
Paris Forums Starter

well,thanks so much,i'll consider your suggestion,anyone else who can give me some more suggestions?
mikebush
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Who had ever been to china? Posted 28 June 2012
i have been to Guangzhou China last 2006 for some business trip and i must say clothes in China are really cheap. There are so many restaurant everywhere. We stayed at the Garden Hotel and all the staff are all pleasant and helpful. Our only problem was when we go out the taxi driver do not speak english, therefore we cannot go out without an interpreter.
h20mysticshadow
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris General Chat