1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Love In Paris

Love in paris Posted 03 May 2011
Bonjour a tous et a toutes,

moi et mes potes organisons une soirée prochainement dans un local dans paris et on aurait aimé avoir quelques étudiant(e)s étranger(e)s parmi nous, alors si t'es intéresse(e) et que t'es chaud(e), la fête peut commencer des maintenant !! n'oublie pas de mettre tes vêtements les plus coquins et de ramener tout gadget qui pourrait apporter un plus à cette soirée =)

allez prends soin de toi !! a bientôt

Jimmy@DeathDealerWays
DeathDealerWays
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Love in paris Posted 03 June 2011
Paris is one of the most beautiful city of France. I visit the different Paris sits. Its really very beautiful.
Keaton
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Love in paris Posted 04 August 2011
Keaton wrote:Paris is one of the most beautiful city of France. I visit the different Paris sits. Its really very beautiful.

I second the motion... I want to visit this place again on my next vacation.. :)
empressmint
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Love in paris Posted 20 August 2011
These are the beautiful elements of Paris that is why the Paris is famous for.Romance,love,dedication and sacrifices for others.
The love for the art and the love for the people are really amazing and awesome here.You may see and find the true spirit of love here.
Crooks
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Love in paris Posted 20 September 2011
WHen is the party
Joseph Smith
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Love in paris Posted 21 September 2011
i love too
remi31
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Love in paris Posted 05 October 2011
I love thrice
johnmatthew
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Love in paris Posted 15 November 2011
The love of art and love of the people is truly amazing and wonderful here. These are beautiful items of Paris, because Paris is famous for for.Romance, love, dedication and sacrifices of others.
victorsaver
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris General Chat