1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Paris Trip Almost All Set Just A Few More Questions

Paris trip almost all set just a few more questions Posted 25 October 2005
Thanks to everyone my trip is almost all complete.
Staying at Hotel du Champ de Mars 7 Rue du Champ de Mars 75007
getting there from CDG either by Air France shuttle or the ParisShuttle;
Takinging walking tours from Paris Walks (THANKS Randy)
Taking a night canal ride on the Seine(who do I contact for this)
Going on the Canal St. Martin(who should I contact for this)
Zinnia 7 Let Me know how you like the Flat Tire Bike Tour! Maybe a night bike ride (if we are still awake from all our excursions!)Flat Tire Bike Tours Need to find web site.
WHAT I NEED TO KNOW IS: We are vegetarians. Are there some good vegetarian restaurants around where we are or even a metro stop or 2 away is fine.
2. I just read about ATM machines NOT taking your debit/credit card unless it has a micro chip? Is this true?
We travelled all over Europe this summer and all we used were the Bank ATM machines and all went great. If this is so, we are in big trouble as we don't really like to carry that much cash on us.
This is our "once in a life time" trip to Paris and I want it to be special.
Thanks everyone for making it so much easier and more reliable when putting our trip together for us!!!!:-))))
joli

Posted 07 September 2008
regarding your first question:
La Victoire Suprême du Coeur - a nice vegetarian restaurant. 1st, 41 rue des Bourdonnais
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 07 September 2008
Well you can take a boat to enjoy a trip of 5 km on the St. Martin Canal. You can find boats for this purpose next to Place de la Bastille. But you can take a walk along the canal; there are many cafes and restaurants you can stop at.
mixi
Paris forums Member

Posted 07 September 2008
Well it depends on everybody's budget. Taking a ride on a bike is great solution also.
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 12 September 2008
yes elis, I agree, moreover, by riding the bike, you will contribute to pollution cease.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Paris trip almost all set just a few more questions Posted 13 September 2008
joli wrote:2. I just read about ATM machines NOT taking your debit/credit card unless it has a micro chip? Is this true?
We travelled all over Europe this summer and all we used were the Bank ATM machines and all went great. If this is so, we are in big trouble as we don't really like to carry that much cash on us.

No, that is not true. ATM's are everywhere almost the same. If credit cards would be different then there would be no point of international accepted credit cards like Visa.
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris General Chat