1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Overcome Shyness And Timidity

Overcome shyness and timidity Posted 04 December 2008
You feel yourself uncomfortable and your tongue twists if somebody addresses to you? You can't expose your opinion? Parties are similar to tortures for you? Here's what you can do:

- Take it as a rule to be the first at greeting the people who surround you and you'll notice the more often you do that, the easier it becomes.

- Be confident or at least show confident look. straighten your shoulders and rise your head, making everybody understand you are important

- Develop the art of talking. Start from people you believe it's easier to talk to, and then change the segment

- Prepare a dialogue topic. It can be any detail - a book in your hand, a picture on the wall etc.

- Give questions, don't hesitate, about anything you really want to know

- Relax before a party, remember - it's a party not army

- Life is a stage. Imagine you're an actor that has to reflect a person who is your opposite.

- Create your own style/image and don't be feel discomfort about your look

- Try to do the action that you are foremost afriad.

- Realize, you're not alone.

Don't underestimate yourself, you are strong and can do it.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 23 February 2009
And don't read advice from online pseudo-psychotherapists.
mortstiff
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 27 March 2009
Some of online pseudo -psychotherapists are helpful but i don't know how accurate they are.
aimhigh
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Overcome shyness and timidity Posted 04 November 2009
Hallo everybody! Help me please. I do not have registration of one man that to win a competition. Pass on this reference and registered please - http://vk.com/reg5627850...A site is very alike on Facebook
Art

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris General Chat