1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

I'm New Here - Thank Heavens I Found This Forum

I'm new here - Thank Heavens I found this forum Posted 23 October 2005
I'm so glad I discovered an english community in France. Even if it is only an online one.

Well, I'm new here! Been living in paris for almost 1 year. And I'm finding it HELL to fit in out here. I speak the language well enough.. Hell I'm half french canadien. But the true french are very culturally different and difficult for a non-frenchman to handle. (Enough said)

So my wife and I are in just on the outskirts of Paris. (Still on the metro line)

Is there any good places to mingle with anglophones?
Hamilton Steele
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I'm new here - Thank Heavens I found this forum Posted 30 March 2010
Hi..well am too new one here and feeling great to join this forum, hope i will enjoy my stays with you guys.......see you around.
jerrismiransa
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I'm new here - Thank Heavens I found this forum Posted 07 April 2010
Hi I'm living in Spain but have a lot of people from all over europe chatting away on my facebook,
you may find someone living near you , let me know if you have any luck!

facebookukshoppinginspain
eedie
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I'm new here - Thank Heavens I found this forum Posted 08 April 2010
hi
blueblooded
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I'm new here - Thank Heavens I found this forum Posted 03 June 2010
Hey Hamilton Steel! It's our pleasure to give you the welcome you deserve. I am saddened that you find it rather difficult to fit in, when I find the French people rather friendly and welcoming. Aside from mastering their language, I think the best way to fit in is to know their culture and everything else there is to know about this wonderful city. I came across this site that offers vast information about Paris, from their language to even their economy. And if you still need to vent out your emotions, you can always share it here on the forum! Here is the site: http://ellaparis.com/ Hope you learn to love the city! :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: I'm new here - Thank Heavens I found this forum Posted 11 March 2011
Hamilton Steele wrote:I'm so glad Well, I'm new here!

Well come to our community. Just chill :beer:
kaycee
Paris forums Member

Re: I'm new here - Thank Heavens I found this forum Posted 16 November 2011
I'm sorry you find it difficult to integrate, when I find the French people more friendly and welcoming.
victorsaver
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris General Chat