1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Meeting International People And Learning Salsa

Meeting International people and learning Salsa Posted 21 September 2010
PARIS4U offers you CUBAN SALSA courses in 3 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES – English, German, French with renowned Salsa trainer Beatrice !!!!!!

WHAT : A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN SALSA IN 3 (Yes that’s right) DIFFERENT LANGUAGES!!!!!

WHERE :

Pub St Germain,

17 Rue de l'Ancienne- Comédie,

48° 50' 38.1552" N, 2° 21' 3.8664" E

WHEN :

Starting from the 3rd of October, 2010 ---- each Sunday, at 8pm

PRICE : A meager 9 euros per class for a single lesson; 8 euros for 1 month registration, 7 euros for 1 trimester registration.

LEVEL : Full-beginners or people having some knowledge

DETAILS : We are offering Cuban Salsa classes in 3 different languages- French, English and German with English being the main language. Also, you get the opportunity to mingle with a superbly friendly and international group. The course will last for 1 to 1 ½ hour which will be followed by dancing at will, so that advanced dancers can join at that time.

TRAINER PROFILE : Our trainer is Beatrice- a very well known and excellent patron of Salsa herself.

WHY US : We are the only group in Paris that can boast of offering Cuban Salsa courses in 3 different languages. Not only that we also give you the opportunity to meet hundreds of people and not just ordinary people but people from various nations all over the world. So, it is not only the pleasure of dancing you get but also the fun and excitement of making new friends.

So, what are you waiting for?
paris4u
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Meeting International people and learning Salsa Posted 28 September 2010
Hi,

I am also interested to join such type of groups. But right now i am not in Paris but I'll be there after 2 months for 3 weeks and I'll definitely visit there and I'll have fun among with many people over there.
freak001
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Meeting International people and learning Salsa Posted 09 February 2011
That's seems to be very interesting group! :D
kaycee
Paris forums Member

Return to Paris General Chat