1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Jules Verne Restaurant, Eiffel Tower

Jules Verne Restaurant, Eiffel Tower Posted 25 October 2005
Hi,

Me and boyf are going to Paris in January for my birthday and we'd really like to dine at the Jules Verne at the Eiffel Tower, but we cant find decent info on it anywhere, prices and menu wise. We'd be going there at night for dinner and would be booking around now for a window table. Can anyone tell me if there's a set menu for dinner and how much does it cost in euros/GBP? Neither of us really drink wine, and having heard the wine is really expensive wouldnt be having any anyway.

ANY info much appreciated please!!!
sacho

Posted 25 October 2005
Hi!
I have been asking similar questions about the Restaurant. There are many postings, but none had the specific information I was looking for either. First, get your reservations now. I got mine 4 months in advance. We are going next Monday the 26th. There is a portion of their menu on the Eiffel Tower website, click on the English version. The menu will be in French, but the information is in English. When I finish "translating" the menu, I will post it here. I am half way done, I speak VERY LITTLE french so it has been slow going. smile.
If you have a specific question, perhaps I can bring back details from you as I will be returning home in early October, well before you leave for your trip.
olea

Return to Paris General Chat