1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Hello.

Hello. Posted 12 July 2011
Hello,
My name is Nathanael.I hope that I got much data and knowledge of many things and also the information and other kind of the threads mentioned at the forum.
Nathanael
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Hello. Posted 12 July 2011
Ok, you sound very lost.

Dude, if You want to learn something The best way is to apply to university, You Will even benefit from What You learn to get a job And a wonderful Life.

Now if You want lifestyle tips, try to read magazines, they're full of positive insights to get You going Well.

Information you'll get on this forum is very limited, interesting... but limited.
Girls around discuss fashion And jewelry, but You will not learn So much about these fields with them, if You're an information seeker And want to improve your knowledge of The fashion/jewelry world try to get yourself a copy of The vogue magazine (So that You don't sound So unaware In mundane events). It's always Nice to be able to talk to women about something they know, You know, you can't talk Economy or politics with them, for they don't understand anything about It, they're Just not here for this. Or i would say, It depends How educated they are, You Just feel How to talk to Who You talk to.

You Will not learn much more from the men Either, or Just symetrically they Will talk vaguely about men stuff, So if You want to get more men tips get yourself some men magazines like men's health or askmen.

To know more about Paris, i would advise You to buy some guide to the city, Just like The
Condé nast traveler.

How about You make your own parisian expérience And Come back to share about It.

Don't be So lost, don't tell You want to learn but think about What You can teach.

Have a nice Time In Paris.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Hello. Posted 10 August 2011
I also agree with u
thanks
harddisk01
Paris Forums Visitor

Return to Paris General Chat