1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

French Riots

french riots Posted 07 November 2005
i would like to bring attention to the riots in france, i just hope the french government do not give in to the scum which is carrying out the destruction, the french minister was right in calling them that as well. once again we have an example of muslims/immigrants and the devastation they cause,. i say to france throw them all out, which is what i would love to do here in britain. i cant stand muslims. they are taking over the world. seeping into each country like ants, society now panders to them and its time we said enough is enough and make them stay in their own countries. looking around now. it is hard to tell which country we are in because they are everywhere, i just hope and pray the french government dont give this scum and get tougher, we should all follow france`s example as they dont pander to their every whim. they adopt a like or get out policy, good on you!!
koolstranger

Posted 07 November 2005
You are offending a lot of people now...
Islam is just a religion it doesn't have anything in common with what is happening in France. I know brits that are muslims and they would just kick your ass if you said something like this in front of them.
There are way more Indians and Chinees immigrating and they all have a different religion.

I've lived in United Arab Emirates for about 2 years - and they have a great law: Now one can become citizen of UAE and it doesn't matter how long you live there. One can be born there and he is still not a citizen of UAE. There are 70% of indians there and nothing like Frensh Riots is happening. Because they know they will be all deported to their country if they start a riot or even imprisoned and punished, then deported.
Andy

Posted 07 November 2005
Here is a translation from http://www.lemonde.fr/
The president of the Republic announced: "Sunday evening, a new reinforcement of "the action of the police force and justice" vis-a-vis urban violences which have been propagated for eleven nights in Paris area and province. The assessment published by the police force Monday gives a report on 34 wounded police officers, 1408 burnt vehicles and 395 interpellations in all France in the night of Sunday to Monday."
Alistar
Paris Forums Starter

france riots Posted 07 November 2005
Liberty, fraternity, equality
Just words when you consider the reality.
Sure one can move or immigrate
But now you must assimilate.
Worship with Catholicism.
Change your dress and mannerism
Keep your paperwork close at hand.
Prove you belong here on demand.

Equality you’ll only find,
Being out of sight, out if mind
Get an apartment, if you try
Crowded squalor is in supply.
Or parks and streets, some occupied
But then, all else to you denied.
Apply for work online, by phone.
So no one sees your dark skin-tone.

Fraternity you’ll only find.
With others called “ your own kind”.
Get together and you’re a gang.
Pray your way, a cult bell ‘s rang.
Exclusion by finance and class,
Pushed into outskirts en mass.
Always regarded with distrust.
Blending or hiding is a must.

Next generation born and raised
Living the truth has got them crazed
Cheated by being sold a lie
Fighting for change, its do or die.
Government wonders how to act,
As symbols of wealth are attacked.
Finally the world is aware,
But in truth, does anyone care?
kelly

Posted 07 November 2005
Hey kelly where is this poem from?

Posted 08 November 2005
Andy wrote:You are offending a lot of people now...
Islam is just a religion it doesn't have anything in common with what is happening in France. I know brits that are muslims and they would just kick your ass if you said something like this in front of them.
There are way more Indians and Chinees immigrating and they all have a different religion.

I've lived in United Arab Emirates for about 2 years - and they have a great law: Now one can become citizen of UAE and it doesn't matter how long you live there. One can be born there and he is still not a citizen of UAE. There are 70% of indians there and nothing like Frensh Riots is happening. Because they know they will be all deported to their country if they start a riot or even imprisoned and punished, then deported.

Notice how white countrys arn't allowed to have laws like that? :roll: Just gotta love diversity,it's certainly not boring with all the high crime and rioting eh?

Re: france riots Posted 08 November 2005
kelly wrote:Liberty, fraternity, equality
Just words when you consider the reality.
Sure one can move or immigrate
But now you must assimilate.
Worship with Catholicism.
Change your dress and mannerism
Keep your paperwork close at hand.
Prove you belong here on demand.

Equality you’ll only find,
Being out of sight, out if mind
Get an apartment, if you try
Crowded squalor is in supply.
Or parks and streets, some occupied
But then, all else to you denied.
Apply for work online, by phone.
So no one sees your dark skin-tone.

Fraternity you’ll only find.
With others called “ your own kind”.
Get together and you’re a gang.
Pray your way, a cult bell ‘s rang.
Exclusion by finance and class,
Pushed into outskirts en mass.
Always regarded with distrust.
Blending or hiding is a must.

Next generation born and raised
Living the truth has got them crazed
Cheated by being sold a lie
Fighting for change, its do or die.
Government wonders how to act,
As symbols of wealth are attacked.
Finally the world is aware,
But in truth, does anyone care?

Let me guess? You live in a nice white middle class suburb? :roll:

Posted 08 November 2005
Anonymous wrote:
Andy wrote:You are offending a lot of people now...

Notice how white countrys arn't allowed to have laws like that? :roll: Just gotta love diversity,it's certainly not boring with all the high crime and rioting eh?

I think Germany have similar law, I read that there are a lot of Turkish people who live in Germany for few generations but don't have citizenship.
VaBank
Paris Forums Visitor

Excuse me!? Did you even read what I wrote? I see the reason why these riots have occured. I have experienced the prejudice in a much lessor form, because I too was not born here. But I not a visible minority and I have my own international business, so I do not depend on France for my livelihood. But I walk past the squalor, I observe the harrassement and I come from Canada, where this just does not happen.

Furthermore these rioters ARE FRENCH!!! They attended the schools here each enscribed with the nations biggest lie "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity"

Anonymous wrote:

Excuse me!? Did you even read what I wrote? I see the reason why these riots have occured. I have experienced the prejudice in a much lessor form, because I too was not born here. But I not a visible minority and I have my own international business, so I do not depend on France for my livelihood. But I walk past the squalor, I observe the harrassement and I come from Canada, where this just does not happen.

I've been in France as guest and haven't experienced any prejudice, what was your experience?
Furthermore these rioters ARE FRENCH!!! They attended the schools here each enscribed with the nations biggest lie "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity"

Aren't they Muslims? Also I've read that their parents receive money assistance from government if they go to school, otherwise I think they would have ignored those social institutions.
SuperGuest

Re: france riots Posted 22 November 2005
SuperGuest wrote:Aren't they Muslims?

Are you sure they are all Muslims? I can bet there were christians among them, and other religions as well.
xXx
Paris forums Member

Re: france riots Posted 09 December 2005
SuperGuest wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

I've been in France as guest and haven't experienced any prejudice, what was your experience?

Aren't they Muslims? Also I've read that their parents receive money assistance from government if they go to school, otherwise I think they would have ignored those social institutions.

OH DEAR
You do know it's possible to be a French Muslim or a British Muslim etc etc. The 2 aren't mutually exclusive. Islam is a religion, not a nationality you ignorant bastard. It makes me so angry that there are people who walk this earth who are so horrifically ignorant and narrow minded

Posted 03 September 2008
Muslims are everywhere, yes, I agree. I don't have anything against them, but, I can't understand why it is namely them who cause problems all over the world?
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 05 September 2008
Were those only muslims that made the riots in Paris, or maybe locals did that as well?
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 07 September 2008
Maximus wrote:Were those only muslims that made the riots in Paris, or maybe locals did that as well?

Basically it were Muslims. They motivate the riots allegedly due to not being treated as the rest of the population is.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 13 September 2008
Maximus wrote:Were those only muslims that made the riots in Paris, or maybe locals did that as well?

I agree with you Maximums. This is not a religion anymore, if you spread violence all over the world.
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris General Chat