1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

French Friends On Facebook

French Friends on Facebook Posted 28 January 2012
Hi,

I've got a problem on facebook with some people i want to share.

So let me tell you the story:

Step one: i've met some facebook contacts (group A), i was having only superficial talks with them, but they appeared to be good company so i decided to keep some contact with them because i felt like learning from them.

Step two: some friends of these people (group B) have a negative even hostile attitude to me.

So basically, between part one and part two, the (group A) said to (group B) negative stuff on me. I'm wondering wether (group A) really has a negative opinion on me.

Honestly i think females in (group A) may have a negative opinion on me and i totally understand why.
Personally, i'm worried that males in (group A) have given their women a little too much rights, as you may know, in (group J, C, and I) women have the right to shut up and let men discuss the affairs.

Perhaps you're wondering what happened in Step two ? I have two elements. You've been acting a little bitchy here.

First element : i have the guys of (group B) saying on my grandjt wall that everyone can see " Lucas is someone that is disconnected from reality and has a violent temperament "
Second element : the guys of (group B) came with their ccar, so first i thought they came as friends, but i understood the hostility of the move when i couldn't open the doorsz.

Wow... people in (group A) really have no face to report such stuff to (group B). The thing is... i don't either, and i'm gonna have a pleasure to tell (group B), if i have to, what happened between me and (group A), i like the guys at (group B) and i have a special connection with them, i can tell them people in (group A) transmitted a fake report on me because they have been irritated by my presence on their facebook walls.

Or maybe the guys at (group B) just spontaneously acted hostile to me.

Or maybe i'm just paranoid and they talked about another Loukas, and the car was not (group B)'s. And (group A) is a nice group.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: French Friends on Facebook Posted 29 January 2012
i think you're tired
lonelykiller
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: French Friends on Facebook Posted 29 January 2012
Well.... :mrgreen: After some extra verifications...
they talked about another Loukas, and the car was not (group B)'s. And (group A) is a nice group.

I think i'm going to go somewhere else to see if i have things to do
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Return to Paris General Chat