1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Free Lunch Or Dinner At Le Pain Quotidien In Return For Your Feedback

Free lunch or dinner at Le Pain Quotidien in return for your feedback Posted 14 March 2011
Hello everybody,

I am on the search for mystery diners in Paris.

Not sure what The Mystery Dining Company (TMDC) does or what a mystery diner is?

TMDC provides services to the hospitality industry to monitor and manage guest experiences. We work with our clients to analyse and trend generated data to create actionable plans which enable them to monitor their brand, motivate their staff, reduce complaints and drive sales and people performance upwards. One of the ways in which we generate data is with mystery dining visits. TMDC sends mystery diners into an establishment who will report on their experience as a normal guest.

Mystery diners like to eat out, give feedback on their dining experience and get their meal costs covered by us. They have an eye for detail, access to the internet, a camera/scanner to send over a picture of the receipt, as well as a good written command of English.

Please visit our website (just Google for The Mystery Dining Company) to learn more or to apply to become a mystery diner.

Many thanks,
Kerstin
Kerstin
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Free lunch or dinner at Le Pain Quotidien in return for your feedback Posted 17 October 2011
hey thanks for sharing...
katewillson
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Free lunch or dinner at Le Pain Quotidien in return for your feedback Posted 22 October 2011
A free dinner? You have to give me The aadress first So i can make It better for The restaurant.

Plus nô one knows about The food. I'd rather not eat in It without The Right dress code.

And a free dinner is not enough, i want at least something more comfortable for i think i CAN cook myself.

What about The review? A free dinner means they're out if cash, plus they CAN have internet ratings for free.

It's a solution for The restaurant And The review to gave The free lunch given In a lottery.
Keeping The review for normal customers.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Return to Paris General Chat