1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Fashion 2011

fashion 2011 Posted 23 March 2011
Hi, i know the best wedding dress store, all dresses can be customize-made and any size is available. most of the pictures are taken from the real dresses made from them. they also have large collection of designer wedding dresses and you dont need to pay them at designer price. i also purchased my wedding dress ($318) from that store
w 8) w 8) w.RomanceAround.c 8) o 8) m
just received the dress! Guess what, they're gorgeous and comfortable fit. loooooooooooove it!
dressin
Paris Forums Starter

Re: fashion 2011 Posted 23 March 2011
Nice dress I like them!
kaycee
Paris forums Member

Re: fashion 2011 Posted 28 March 2011
Fashion jewelry trends 2011 is all about big and bold pieces that are stylish and eye catching. You can choose from bib necklaces in multi colored stones to wide cuffs in materials like resin, crystal and beads. A single statement necklace when worn with a trendy piece of clothing can make you look chic and fashionable. You can also wear layered chains with both simple tee shirts and skinny jeans as well as evening dresses. Layered chains with pearls, stones, ribbons, beads and feathers are a fashion must have this season.

This season make way for bold and chunkier pieces of fashion jewelry.
- JewelrySaga . Com
JuliaY
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: fashion 2011 Posted 28 March 2011
Is there any celebrity that you have seen following this trend?
kaycee
Paris forums Member

Re: fashion 2011 Posted 29 March 2011
kaycee wrote:Is there any celebrity that you have seen following this trend?

Don't see the celebrities wearing heavily while appearing on the red carpet. And, is Celebrity always equal the trend? I don't think so.
--- JewelrySaga . Com
JuliaY
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: fashion 2011 Posted 01 April 2011
But i think so, we have seen this, media and news channels are always about to get the updates to celebrities just because people demand.
kaycee
Paris forums Member

Re: fashion 2011 Posted 01 April 2011
Dear kaycee.

I would like to add something here because i think Julia is right.

Celebrities make also sometimes, some fashion mistakes, when the trend moves in a direction, they go in the opposite way.

So i think it's useful to know the trend and not to rely on celebrities to show you the way.

Plus, i think that you're free not to follow the trend yourself, but that may be risky, don't try this if you don't have a strong temperament to defend your fashion policy. If you still want to promote your own style, and if people love it, then you will be yourself a fashion reference for others.
But remember that if you're bad at it, your stylistic choices will be mocked and fingered at. Be careful.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: fashion 2011 Posted 04 April 2011
Thanks for advise! But I will stay with my point dear. As it's very true that some time celebrities go beyond the fashions but they are the medium to bring fashion to the society. The conman man unable to reach and update about fashion all the time and almost impossible to know about the fashion without any medium.
kaycee
Paris forums Member

Re: fashion 2011 Posted 04 April 2011
Yes kayzee , you understand my point, i understand yours. I agree, there's some elite to direct the masses in stylistic choices, it's a fact.

Just remember that you're free.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: fashion 2011 Posted 07 April 2011
It's always better to be a trend-setter rather than a trend-follower
janie
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: fashion 2011 Posted 12 May 2011
Many Fashion Evening dress in your link , Very beautiful
dresses12
Paris Forums Starter

Re: fashion 2011 Posted 13 May 2011
Amazing dress, I like it :)
fajarini11
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: fashion 2011 Posted 20 June 2011
Nice Dress...
fitcustomshirts
Paris Forums Starter

Re: fashion 2011 Posted 10 August 2011
i am seeking pure love....i not find!!!oh Alas!!!
harddisk01
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: fashion 2011 Posted 16 November 2011
Fashion Jewelry Trends 2011 is a big and bold pieces that are elegant and attractive. You can choose to BiB necklaces in a multi-colored stones in a variety of materials such as resin cuffs, crystals and pearls. A statement of the necklace worn by fashionable clothes can make you look elegant and stylish.
victorsaver
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris General Chat