1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Does This Itinerary Look Ok? Museum Pass In Nov?

Does this Itinerary look ok? Museum pass in Nov? Posted 25 October 2005
Ok..with the help of this site I have come up with a basic outline of our itinerary that I think may be achievable with our 2 sons (3 and 5) so we all have a great Paris experience. I would really appreciate any feedback :o) Given we probably wouldn't get good value from a museum pass should we get one to avoid the lines (are there long lines beginning November?) I am really trying to design this around having the best possible time with the children in Paris, even if we don't get to see everything ..we will have an excuse to go back soon!
Sat..arrive 9.30am CDG taxi to apartment in the 6th. A day to stroll, check the Luxembourg gardens(we are staying opposite) for the kids to relax. Maybe Pantheon
Sun..Eiffel Tower..canal one hour tour. Markets
Monday..Disney
Tues L'Open bus tour..stop and perhaps do one monument or museum
Wed L'Open Bus tour...Louvre
Thurs..Versailles
Fri...Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie...
Sat..depart 9.30
jako

Posted 25 October 2005
Sorry - my first trip to Paris will be in November, also, so I can't help with the itinerary! But I'd love to hear about your trip when you return - I also have a 3 year old. I'm not taking him on this trip, but would sure love to go back in a year or so with him. If you get a chance, post back and let us know how it went!
moko

Return to Paris General Chat