1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Disney

Disney Posted 03 August 2008
Hey there!! I have a ticket for Disneyland Paris that I must use before the end of August. But here's the thing, I am actually from Dijon so I don't know anyone in Paris and I just don't want to go alone. So as I love speaking English, I thought it would be fun to go with some English speaking people. If you are interested here is my email address kaleeds@hotmail.com
see ya soon :D
kaleeds

Posted 03 September 2008
Kalleds, how was your time at Disneyland?
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 13 September 2008
I guess he never got back... :lol:
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 15 September 2008
I've never been to Disney. Hope somebody else will appear on this forum and offer me a ticket! :)
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 16 September 2008
tulaka wrote:I've never been to Disney. Hope somebody else will appear on this forum and offer me a ticket! :)

Sure! How many of them do you want?
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 19 September 2008
Elis wrote:
tulaka wrote:I've never been to Disney. Hope somebody else will appear on this forum and offer me a ticket! :)

Elis, can you invite me please? I'd love to go to Disney! I am now far from Paris, but will arrive if you agree to meet me!
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 21 September 2008
You're a gentlemen Maximus, why don't you invite her yourself? At least you could lie for getting acquainted with her
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
Maximus wrote:
Elis wrote:

Elis, can you invite me please? I'd love to go to Disney! I am now far from Paris, but will arrive if you agree to meet me!

No big deal, I'll buy you a ticket too. Just tell me what class and aircompany you want :D
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Disney Posted 03 June 2010
I wish i was already a member in this forum when you offered this! lol! I love Disneyland in Paris! I hope you had fun there though! I know this is about two years too late. I came across a site that talks more about Disneyland in Paris, this is for anyone who wants to visit Disneyland anytime soon! here is the site: http://ellaparis.com/paris-activities/t ... paris.html We should really listen to our inner child every now and then! :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: Disney Posted 08 June 2010
I guess she really had a great time visiting Disneyland in Paris. It was not a bad choice, and she does not have to worry going there alone. There are numerous people there and she will always find company there.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Disney Posted 24 August 2010
I hope to visit this! I have only heard great things about disney in Paris!
tambino
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Disney Posted 01 September 2010
In my own assessment, Disney Paris is the sweetest Disney amongst all. I'm looking forward to visit Disney one day and I want my special someone to be my companion.

Dentists Roseville
paulafrank1213
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Disney Posted 02 September 2010
I think it's worth a visit. But only with kids.
groggi42
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris General Chat