1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Disney

Disney Posted 25 August 2005
Hey everyone,
I am going to paris in December for 4 days with my girlfriend. seen a post about the opera so that sounds great for a night definitely try to go to that. But during the day we wouldnt mind traveling for a day to see somewhere different- would disneyland be worth a visit? travel wise etc. as we dont want to spend all day travelling (P.s we are in our 20's).
Francis

Posted 25 August 2005
Disney is great if that is what you like doing. I have been 5 times myself and loved it. However it would be a good idea for you to have a look at the TGV internet site to see where you could head off to for the day (for example Lille is only 55 minutes away on train - Bruxelles isn't so far either). You can buy the tickets the day before (or on the day if you wanted to), it is all really quite easy.
What is your girlfriend interested in??? Maybe she'd like to go to a Chateau or visit something uniquely French.
Have fun.
Eman

Posted 07 September 2008
Disney land is for kids. YOu are 20 years old, just forget it and find other many interesting things to do in the most romantic capital in the world ;)
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 07 September 2008
Well the French Disney Land is not that good as the American, but it's a good place for having fun.
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 12 September 2008
having fun means different things for different ages.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 13 September 2008
When it comes to Disney Land, age doesn’t matter. We are all kids inside of our souls.
mixi
Paris forums Member

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris General Chat