1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Room Or Apartment In/near Paris Wanted!

Room or apartment in/near Paris wanted! Posted 02 March 2011
Hi, I'm moving to Paris to start work as an engineer at CDG airport. I am looking for a room share or an apartment in Paris or near the airport. I would prefer to be close to a train station so I could travel into Paris easily if I don't live there.

I'm 29 and from England. I'm easy going and enjoy music and sports. I've been living in Italy for 6 months and learning Italian but now i will have to start learning French too!

I would prefer not to spend too much, (if possible). Maybe around €600 a month...

If anyone has an apartment or room available please let me know.

Merci!

Adam
adam.thompson.98
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Room or apartment in/near Paris wanted! Posted 08 March 2011
Hi! I'm living near from center of paris, and close to metro station "fontenay aux roses" (rer B) this one is a direct train to charles de gaulle airport!
where do you live? are you interested by an exchange of appartmen for several months or only a rent???
shainyzel
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Room or apartment in/near Paris wanted! Posted 23 April 2012
I suggest that you need to make sure first on the person who will be living on your place before you decide to accept their offerings that way you can avoid problems when they already live in your place.
gwendy0204
Paris Forums Visitor

Forum rules
Sharing a flat in Paris is a great way to save money and make new friends. Please use this forum only for announcements regarding shared accommodation in Paris. To discuss about various Paris accommodation issues please use the parent forum Accommodation in Paris.

Return to Paris Flat Share