1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Looking For Share!

Looking for share! Posted 04 January 2011
Hello I will be going to Paris to study at Le Cordon Bleu from March 2011 and will remain in paris for about one year
I am a clean and friendly male aged 28 coming from canada.
Anyone who could offer a room share for that duration that comes fully furnished or knows of any other affordable accommodations would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
shames
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Looking for share! Posted 02 March 2011
Hi, Have you found anywhere yet? I'm moving there in April to start work as an Engineer at CDG airport. I'm also looking for a flatshare...

I'm 29 from England.

Adam
adam.thompson.98
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Looking for share! Posted 09 March 2011
Hi Adam,

I am also looking to move in April, have you found anywhere yet? Im a British girl, 24.

Leanne
lea_lep
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Looking for share! Posted 24 April 2012
Are the place here safe for people to live?
gwendy0204
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 13 July 2014
HiI have a spare double bedroom and own bathroom in my spacious Lamorlaye/Chantiily area 2 bedroomed furnished apartment with parking.The apartment is bright and modern in a pretty little French townI'm a pilot with Easyjet so work shift pattern and go home to UK quite often so a lot of the time you'd have the place to yourself.I'm about 20 minutes from Charles de Gaul airport and obviously Paris is about 20 mins further onI'm looking for someone to share who is clean and tidy and a non smoker and is easy to get along with. The apartment is available immediatelyGive me an email adamvaughan2010@hotmail.co.uk and I'll get back to you as soon as I can
AEV1
Paris Forums Starter

Forum rules
Sharing a flat in Paris is a great way to save money and make new friends. Please use this forum only for announcements regarding shared accommodation in Paris. To discuss about various Paris accommodation issues please use the parent forum Accommodation in Paris.
1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Flat Share