1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

I'm Looking For A Roommate!

I'm looking for a roommate! Posted 11 March 2011
Hello,
my name is Marie and I'm 17. I'm from Poland (I'm an IB student and I'm going to study in Paris within two years). This holidays, namely July and August 2011 I want to go to Paris to work and improve my French. Unfortunately the costs of living are enormous. I managed to find a studio appartment for 2 people that would cost €2470 for these two months. Now that's a lot to much for me (I'm a student :) ) and I bet there are many others in the same situation. If you would be interested in sharing the appartment, found something cheaper, could help in any way - please contact me by writing a private message since I cannot include my e-mail adress.
Regards, Marie
mariszszka
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I'm looking for a roommate! Posted 20 March 2011
Wow thats expensive try looking at Craigs list Paris click on chambres/collac it means beds/room mates lots of people post rooms for rent in Paris on there etc etc. Also Try sites like Appartager, Paris announce, Air bnb all great ways to find rooms and apartments for rent! Hope this helps
Jadorecupcakes
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I'm looking for a roommate! Posted 05 October 2011
Hi Mary, I'm Oscar and I Study laws in Germany and I want to Be a Pause to Write out a Roman. I Need to get out of here to go to Paris. If you even want to Spend ime in Paris, we can stay in Touch and we can Talk about . Greetings, Oscar
oiht
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I'm looking for a roommate! Posted 11 April 2012
What are the things you are looking for in a roommate?
gwendy0204
Paris Forums Visitor

Forum rules
Sharing a flat in Paris is a great way to save money and make new friends. Please use this forum only for announcements regarding shared accommodation in Paris. To discuss about various Paris accommodation issues please use the parent forum Accommodation in Paris.
1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Flat Share