1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Working In Paris

Working in Paris Posted 23 September 2008
Just out of curiousity, how difficult is it to find employment in Paris? I work in finance and will be going in January (as a tourist). Although I'm planning on staying only for a few months, if I find something I would definitely make my stay more permanent. Again, this would be on a tourist visa.

Assume I speak French.

cheers
DelPiero

Posted 25 September 2008
hi there,
you must be from the USA. All US citizens run away from the USA's economy, due to its recession
There is more than enough finance work in Paris. The problem is that I doubt anybody will want to hire you only for a month. Serious companies don't do that because they want permanent workers.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
Finding a temporary job is difficult for French people, for expats it may ne impossible
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Working in Paris Posted 28 May 2010
I agree with the other replies, if you're looking for a temporary job in Paris (especially using a tourist visa) is next to impossible. Paris is quite strict with this one, if you're not a resident they would usually ask for a working visa before they can allow you to work a decent and legal job. among all the visas, this is probably the toughest one to obtain. you have to pass a lot of requirements and it may take some time. :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Expat Help