1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

What Is The Cheapest Price For Renting A Home In Paris ?!

What is the cheapest price for renting a home in Paris ?! Posted 08 April 2006
As far as i saw on different webpages ... you will have to pay a LOT of money per month to rent a home.Is there someone who knows if i can rent something cheaper ? Thanks.
REDMEN
Paris Forums Starter

Re: What is the cheapest price for renting a home in Paris ? Posted 12 April 2006
REDMEN wrote:As far as i saw on different webpages ... you will have to pay a LOT of money per month to rent a home.Is there someone who knows if i can rent something cheaper ? Thanks.

What are your requirements?
VaBank
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 12 April 2006
I want to move there for more than 1 year but the rent will kill me as i saw so far.I mean i can`t even afford to pay it.
REDMEN
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 15 April 2006
REDMEN wrote:I want to move there for more than 1 year but the rent will kill me as i saw so far.I mean i can`t even afford to pay it.

But what kind of appartment are you looking for? What size and where it should be?
VaBank
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 15 April 2006
Something for 2 persons and it has to be a quiet and peace zone ;-) something like that.
REDMEN
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 16 April 2006
REDMEN wrote:Something for 2 persons and it has to be a quiet and peace zone ;-) something like that.

Usually those cheaper apartments are in not very quite and peace zone ;-)
VaBank
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 13 September 2008
this webpage will help you find a cheap appartment
http://www.parisrentaparts.com/?gclid=C ... 1QodT2aTYA
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 14 September 2008
You'll be ebale to find apartments as cheap as 750-1000E per month
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 14 September 2008
You'll be abale to find apartments as cheap as 750-1000E per month
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: What is the cheapest price for renting a home in Paris ? Posted 09 June 2010
Hey Redmen! Compared to other cities, rental prices in Paris may really be a tad bit pricey but it does not mean however that there are no affordable ones. The key to finding cheap places is to look for places that are not in the center of the city as the prices in this area can break your bank. Also, you might want to check out the ads of fellow forum members in the Accommodations in Paris, im sure you'll find some pretty cheap ones out there.. :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: Posted 10 June 2010
Elis wrote:You'll be abale to find apartments as cheap as 750-1000E per month

wow,so expensive!!
sweet ghost
Paris Forums Starter

Re: What is the cheapest price for renting a home in Paris ? Posted 19 July 2010
Hey,
I am wondering: and what about renting a room in Paris? How much could that be per month? And which districts are the most cheap?
Katya
Paris Forums Starter

Re: What is the cheapest price for renting a home in Paris ? Posted 07 August 2010
thanks..
seodinah
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Expat Help