1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Visa HELP

Visa HELP Posted 14 September 2008
How much time does it take to open a VISA?
mixi
Paris forums Member

Posted 19 September 2008
Mixi, give us more details so I can try answering your question. Where are you from? How much do you wanna stay and what is the purpose of your visit?
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
Maximus wrote:Mixi, give us more details so I can try answering your question. Where are you from? How much do you wanna stay and what is the purpose of your visit?

Are you working at the customs? I see you're quite informed about this stuff
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
I used to live in Romania, I traveled a lot across Europe and now fortunately Romania joined EU and I need no visa now. So cheers for you, Romanians.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
tulaka wrote:I used to live in Romania, I traveled a lot across Europe and now fortunately Romania joined EU and I need no visa now. So cheers for you, Romanians.

how is life in Romania, before and after the EU membership
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Visa HELP Posted 09 June 2010
Hey Mixi! It's been two years now, how was the process of filing a visa for you? I think the length of time that you have to wait would depend on what visa you are trying to get. From what i hear, the working visa would be the longest to get.. Why don't you share your experience with the visa process? im sure there are a lot people who are interested to know as well.. :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: Visa HELP Posted 07 August 2010
very good...thanks
seodinah
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Expat Help