1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Teaching English In Paris

Teaching English in Paris Posted 20 February 2008
Hi,

I am currently living in Australia and plan to move to Paris later in the year and am hoping to find work teaching English (As I have qualifications in this area).

Any ideas on the English as a Second Language schools in Paris?

Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sean
Sean

Posted 13 September 2008
I don't think you can find such positions in Paris. I mean English in Paris is almost like French, so it'll be tough.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 14 September 2008
Actually there are some schools there that may need such people.
mixi
Paris forums Member

Posted 28 September 2008
Hi Sean,
you will definitely find a position to work at any school, but you should not expect high salaries.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
But such a position is capable to deliver you an inside look at the french culture and how it is educated
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Teaching English in Paris Posted 05 June 2010
Hey Sean! It's been two years, so how was your stay in Paris? I would love to hear about people's experiences in Paris. i think it gives a chance to help others as well who may be going through the same dilemma. In my opinion, it will be pretty hard to get an English speaking job in Paris because the French people takes pride with their language. but i think for those people who are really good in english, maybe you can look for someone who need English language tutorials? That's just my idea though.. :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: Teaching English in Paris Posted 07 August 2010
love it..very nice...
seodinah
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Expat Help