1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Paris Weather In MARCH

Paris weather in MARCH Posted 08 October 2008
Hi... my wedding will be on march 2009,And I'm planning to visit Paris ...How is the weather on March 2009 ?? is it ok for honeymoon ?? tourism ?? walk around ?? or it will be cold and rainy and not useful ??

Thanks in advance
:roll:
evils1z28
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 14 October 2008
March is a great time to visit. Temperatures will reach 60 degrees F and most likely blue sky and summer atmosphere. However you could also catch a period with rains. Though, they rather look like summer rain, so don't worry.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Paris weather in MARCH Posted 15 October 2008
evils1z28 wrote:Hi... my wedding will be on march 2009,And I'm planning to visit Paris ...How is the weather on March 2009 ?? is it ok for honeymoon ?? tourism ?? walk around ?? or it will be cold and rainy and not useful ??

Thanks in advance
:roll:

Let us know the the details of your trip . I am sure everybody will enjoy some helpful tips from a fresh experience :)
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Paris weather in MARCH Posted 02 June 2010
The weather in Paris during the month of March is both romantic and risky all at the same time. I say romantic because the winter season is just ending so you can expect the nature to be "thawing out", like their showing some new refreshed looks. On the other hand, I say risky because there are still some instances in March where the weather can still be chilly and there may be moments when it can be a wet month. Nevertheless, if you're up for that go right ahead! Wish you the best! :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Expat Help