1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Looking For A Travel Conciergerie For My Next Trip In Paris

Looking for a travel conciergerie for my next trip in Paris Posted 19 April 2010
Hi guys,

I am going to Paris with my family in June and I only booked our plane tickets and hotel there.

I know a travel concierge could organize our stay and visits there, I already used one in Chicago and in Sydney, the service was great compared to a classic travel agency as the concierge really cared for my pleasure and comfort.

Does anyone know about a travel conciergerie in Paris pls? I am looking on Google but cant find anything!

Many thanks,
Mike T.
miketaylor526
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Looking for a travel conciergerie for my next trip in Pa Posted 04 June 2010
Hey Mike! It's already June and i would suppose you are just counting the days for your visit in Paris. I don't know a reputable travel concierge in Paris. In my opinion though, you don't really need to pay someone to ensure your comfort. I mean, you already booked a good hotel and stuff. There are a lot of activities to do in Paris, and I'm sure you'll get around pretty well. The French people are also quite friendly and approachable, I'm sure you will get some good recommendations from them. If you really want an organized tour, there are a lot of sites which you can visit that offer tickets for good day tours in the best tourist spots in Paris. But i still say go and discover Paris yourself once you get here. :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Return to Paris Expat Help