1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Free Bank Accounts In France

Free Bank Accounts in France Posted 26 April 2011
FREE CREDIT CARDS & BANKING SERVICES POSSIBLE IN FRANCE
Sponsorship offer valid until 30/04/ 2011

I'm a Singaporean living in Paris since 2000. I find everything in France expensive. French banking services and credit cards also cost a bomb. I'm a client with FORTUNEO, a french online bank for the past 7 years. It is a french online bank and it proposes free credit cards & many free banking services. I can recommand anyone keen to open an account with them.
Depending on the type of account you open, you will get
100 euros for a savings insurance contract Symphonis Life (minimum deposit 3000 euros)
100 euros for a securities trading account (not applicable to Small Orders – « Petits Ordres ») (minimum deposit 1000 euros).
5% p.a. Interest during a 3 month period for a savings account « Livret + » (minimum deposit 10 euros and maximum of 45 000 euros)
50 euros for a checking current account (minimum deposit 500 euros)

In addition, as your sponsor, I will also get a financial reward of 100 euros or 50 euros depending on your opened account type. I will give you 50% of my reward by check or wire transfer once Fortuneo credited my account. (Fortuneo pays out the financial premium in a maximum of three months after you have opened your account)

If you are interested, just send me the following information:-
Your intention to open which type of account (insurance Symphonis Life, Securities Trading Account, Savings Account « Livret+ » or Current Account)
Your Surname
Your First Name
Your Address
Your Email Address
Your Telephone No.
so that I can fill up the sponsorship form on Fortuneo's website. Fortuneo will send you an application to open the accounts by mail.

Feel free to contact me if you need more information
Quick response assured.

Josephine :)
Bonsplans
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Paris Expat Help