1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Learn Foreign Languages

Learn Foreign Languages Posted 10 April 2007
Very nice site, I love it! I wonder if somebody could help me finding good language reference for learning. I am very much interested in Italian Language, nowadays it is very advantageous to learn other languages such as Italian. I found these voyages linguistiques angleterre and Italian language school . They’re very useful for beginners, as I go along visiting the sites I noticed that I learn a little step by step. Also try tefl courses , really helps me communicate well. I already informed all my buddies online and as of now I’m so excited to share it with you guys. Investing your mind is a good idea in reaching other people through communication skills.
filia
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 16 April 2007
Hello Filia!
Welcome to Paris Forums!
Bandit
Paris Forums Visitor

re Posted 07 July 2007
Thanks for the warm welcome. A pleasure to be here. I am back. I went to Military School . To check what's new and latest. Because My brother plan to enroll in that school.
filia
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 04 September 2008
In my opinion, CD lessons, or books are a good way to start learning a foreign language, but nothing can compete with the experience what conversations can give it to you.
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 05 September 2008
filia, the best way to learn a language is to live in the country it is spoken. Half a year would me more than enough for you to speak fluently Italian if you lived in Italy.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
Yes, but what about grammar
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
Maximus wrote:filia, the best way to learn a language is to live in the country it is spoken. Half a year would me more than enough for you to speak fluently Italian if you lived in Italy.

This is the most expensive way to go
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 07 November 2008
I speak English, German, Catalan and Spanish and now I want to learn Turkish because I LOVE Istanbul
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 08 November 2008
barcelonaar wrote:I speak English, German, Catalan and Spanish and now I want to learn Turkish because I LOVE Istanbul

learning Turkish is not that simple.
Here's another source where French can be learned
http://language-schools-directory.com/f ... -Paris.htm
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 26 March 2009
Maximus wrote:filia, the best way to learn a language is to live in the country it is spoken. Half a year would me more than enough for you to speak fluently Italian if you lived in Italy.

I don't agree with these. I studied Italian and my teacher was a Brazilian and I learned past because some of the words are very similar in greek, and spanish. They have some word's similar in French too like for example the good morning. in French that is bonjour in italian that is buon giorno
aimhigh
Paris Forums Visitor

hı Posted 19 May 2009
:wink:
kimyager

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Culture Chat