1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Get Your Vinyl Records, Cassette Tapes, And Reels ...

Get Your Vinyl Records, Cassette Tapes, and Reels ... Posted 21 May 2007
GET YOUR VINYL RECORDS, CASSETTE TAPES AND REELS CONVERTED TO CD'S!!!

Media Transfer Website <--- Check out our homepage

Tommy Tornroos 678-763-1372

tommytornroos@yahoo.com

It is time to update your music library! You can send your Records, Tapes, Reel to Reels and 8-Tracks to me and have them converted to high quality, high fidelity Compact Discs.

You simply mail or deliver (if you live close by) your music media you wish to be transferred to CD and I will take care of the rest!

All Record types can be transferred to CD, 33's, LP's, 45's, and 78's. I can also make compilation CD's with your favorite songs from several Records, Tapes or 8-Tracks!

One of the best parts of this is that I can take out all of those pops and scratches that Records produce when being played on a turntable. However, if you like those nostalgic noises, I can keep them on there as well. Also included with each CD is a front cover with each song title listed in a Jewel Case.

So, what are you waiting for? CD's last thousands of years whereas Vinyl Records, Cassette Tapes, and 8-Tracks are already starting to deteriorate after 30 years or so. Make sure your music library will stand the test of time!

Keywords: to files to music converting to convert to to converter from to track cds transfer files copy transfer vinyl cds music cds convert vhs program music computer transfer cds tracks music transfer to conversion convert cassette tapes to carousel cd restoration to cd lp to cd conversion digital audio record convert lp to cd convert records converting cassette to cd convert audio tape to cd tape to cd converter convert cassettes to cd cassette to cd records onto cd tacd transfer cassettes to cds transfer audio tape to cd transfer cassettes to cd cassette to cd transfer transfer tape to cd transfer audio cassette to cd to cd vinyl to cd cassette to cd albums to cd lp to cd cohow to convert cassette to cd cd out to to wav format to track to transfer from to audio tracks to py vinyl to cd cassette tapes to cd transfer cassette tape to cd copy record to cd record sound card copying lp to cd copy hard drive copy lp to cd copy records to cd y library record to collectible records used records vinyl record cd convert audio music records lp records live with music rare vinyl vinyl librar cd tapes to dvd cassette tapes audioconversion tape pes cd reel to reel cd records to cd record to cd convert cassette to cd convert wav files to cds converting records to cd converting lp transfer audio tapes to to cd vinyl black vinyl music black vinyl vinyl dvd collectible vinyl vinyl rip vinyl pc audio tape to cd tapes to cd record audio tape to cd record from tape to cd cassette tapes to cd copying cassette tapes lp cds cds albums albums records ipod transfer burning cds burn cds records vinyl recording records tape to cd convert audio cassette to cd convert cassette tape to cd toconvert recordrecords record cd rental vinyl cd cassette cd copy cassette cd transfer cd transfer vynil cd lp cd awaken cd transfer music inventory music library software musicconversion cassetteconverter convertcassette to cd conversion convert cassette tapes to cds how to convert tape to cd converting cassettes to cd convert lp records to cd record to cd conversion cd transfer cassette to cd lps to cd convert vinyl to cd 78 to cd ceiba records vinyl records rare vinyl record records black vinyl records rare records alchemy records convert to cd converting cassette tapes to cd convert cassettes to cds converting tape to cd

email: see below
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Paris Business Discussions