1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Hi

hi Posted 08 July 2011
I am susan , I like jewelry , special in the charms and DIY bracelet . I hope to find some friend in there , do it with me and disscuss it .
susanwoo
Paris Forums Starter

Re: hi Posted 20 July 2011
Hi susan,
Welcome to the forum. I am new in this forum too and here to get some information about Paris.
Hope to see you active in the forum and to make many friends here.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

Re: hi Posted 26 July 2011
Hi everyone, I am new member on this forum, just want to say hey to everyone.
Frankykeats
Paris Forums Starter

Re: hi Posted 17 October 2011
thank you so much for the nice info................... :lol:
katewillson
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: hi Posted 05 November 2011
hi...
how's you...
I am new to this site n Paris .
Paid Directory
Thanks
robertadem
Paris Forums Starter

Re: hi I Want Vintage Moulin Rouge Programmes! Posted 19 November 2011
Hello,I am Lisa,and i`ve just joined this Forum with one specific thing in mind.! I used to dance at the Moulin Rouge,Paris,[I danced in the last year of Femmes, Femmes, Femmes until Feb 1989.] Now i like to collect old,rare Moulin Rouge Programmes from the 1920`s and earlier. I search on Ebay and Delcampe, but there are so many programmes that i do not have that i really want to possess.! If you have an old Moulin Rouge programme, or any other old Moulin Rouge items that you would like to sell, [provided you have a Paypal account], you can contact me here , and if you send me an accompanying photo of the programme, i will know if it`s one that i already have or not.! There have been 182 Revues at the Moulin Rouge,and i only have programmes for 25 of them. Boohoo.!!! Can anyone out there help? I will pay good money for your item. Thanks for reading,Lisa O`Brien [Lives in Northern Ireland,but from Manchester originally.]
piggybank40
Paris Forums Starter

Re: hi Posted 30 November 2011
Hi dear,
I am Clark from California USA. I am new one for this forum.
Here I want more friends for getting advice and sharing information about health, fitness and nutrition.
Clark25
Paris Forums Starter

Re: hi Posted 12 December 2011
I thought powers no longer exist not until i met this great man that solved my problems without collecting any money from me, i have been scammed with lots of money for the past few years and i felt so ad about this and i find it difficult to trust any spell caster again but a very good friend of mine introduce me to this great man and he restore happiness back to my family withing 7days and i am one of the happiest woman on earth right now..i met John some years back and we started dating and we decided to tie the knot some years back and got married and we are blessed with 2 kids but things turn around when i finds out that john keeps late and he doesn't come home at the right time, i comfronted him over this but he beat the hell out of me and ti continues like that for a long period of time. he decided not to be coming home again when my pressure of asking him questions is too much and i later finds out that he has been seen a girl called Sandra.i was in total mess for 2years and i got scammed from different spell caster when i was looking for help all around. thank god now that this great man has put everlasting happiness to y home without collecting anything. Though its hard to believe but that is actually the truth, you can contact me via my e mail address and i will tell you how to contact him.i have decided t tell the world what the great man has done for me and i am a fulfilled woman right now.
happybrandy303030
Paris Forums Starter

Re: hi Posted 28 January 2012
Hello, i'm new one member too.
I like Paris very much! I belive that i lives in Paris in previous life. Paris is amazing city.
Paris365days
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to New Paris Forum Members