1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

NewBie!

NewBie! Posted 13 November 2009
Hi, Everyone, just found this site and read few of your post. Looking forward to meet more friends here. I am fond of silver plated jewelries with cubic zirconia. They are cheap and I can have few sets, and use them one after another to parties without people noticing that they are not real diamond.
SilverPrincess
Paris Forums Starter
Location: Levocska 4, 040 12 Kosice, Slovak Republic, European Union

Re: NewBie! Posted 21 December 2009
Hello SilverPrincess I'm new here also. See you around.
Maeve
Paris Forums Starter

Re: NewBie! Posted 09 February 2010
hi guys.....this is Alvinmark i am new to the forum, nice to see you all here, i hope we all would enjoy our stays with each other and gathered a unique, learning and great memories and experience...
Alvinmark
Paris Forums Starter

Re: NewBie! Posted 12 February 2010
Hello All,
I'm very new around here and am just popping in to say "hello."
I'm probably rambling... sorry! Anyhow, I'm excited about the forum here and just wanted to say "hey!" I love any and all things related, so I'm guessing I should be right at home. Having said that, I also know that I have a long, long, long way to go and lots to learn here. If you ever see any errors in my work or simply have suggestions for improvement, please do not hesitate to give me your insight. I really value feedback and critique.
Looking forward to dialogue with all of you.
Cheers
mickeyy
Paris Forums Starter

Re: NewBie! Posted 10 June 2010
hey there! welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy chatting here and i hope you meet new friends as well! :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: NewBie! Posted 17 June 2010
Welcome to ParisForums.com

I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Please don't hesitate to ask any kinds of questions related to the city of Paris. We will help you.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: NewBie! Posted 27 July 2010
Hi,

Collecting silver plated jewelries is not a bad idea. It also shows glamor same using the real one never identified that it was really a fake. We are same but I only wear jewelries on occasion. I only have pair of earrings with me.
Buddy
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to New Paris Forum Members