1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Weak Eye Sight...Help

Solutions for protecting our eyes from computer screens Posted 14 October 2008
How should we protect our eyes, when the 21st century requests us a total focus on the computer screen for all day long? The current generation is the first to be using computers so massively, how will it be looking as when it will grew older, or finally get old? It is strange that nobody asked this question on some more high scaled forums, as this issue will hit us inevitably and we should prevent us from the high possibility of suffering because of today’s technology. How do we manage this?
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 15 October 2008
Indeed, this is the problem which probably will be discussed on higher levels in about 20 years, when the first "computer boom generation" will feel direct consequences. Protecting your eyes is actually impossible. You damage your sight when your eyes stay focused too much on one point. That's a big load for them. The only way to protect them is not to forget about computers.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 23 October 2008
Cold_as_ice wrote:Indeed, this is the problem which probably will be discussed on higher levels in about 20 years, when the first "computer boom generation" will feel direct consequences. Protecting your eyes is actually impossible. You damage your sight when your eyes stay focused too much on one point. That's a big load for them. The only way to protect them is not to forget about computers.

not at all, the problem won't be topical i 20 years, that's because the medicine will make easily eye surgeries by that time. 20 years means big evolution for the medicine.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 31 October 2008
Surgeries on any part of the body are not healthy. I agree they help, but it doesn't mean we should be careless about our health. Protecting it from a very young age will give us a happy life without anxieties.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Tips to cure dark circles under eyes Posted 06 September 2011
Hi All,
Dark circles under eyes are commonly seen in every third person. Some tips to cure dark circles under your eyes.
Drink at least 12 glasses of water daily,
Do pranayam for at least 10 minutes everyday,
Apply a mixture of turmeric powder and pineapple juice on dark circles,
Massage almond oil under your eyes,
Apply cold cream 15 minutes before going to bed,
Sleep for at least 8 hours in a day.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

Re: Tips to cure dark circles under eyes Posted 10 September 2011
These tips are very effective. Thanks for posting because i also need these tips. There are lot of dark circles around my eyes. I hope with these tips i can get rid of these circles.
Shown
Paris Forums Visitor

Weak eye sight...Help Posted 19 October 2011
Hi everyone. My eye sight is weak from my childhood. I have problem to see from distance. I can't see properly. Is there any treatment of it? Share with me your valuable ideas. Thanks in advance.
Shown
Paris Forums Visitor

Weak eye sight...Help Posted 01 February 2012
My eye sight is weak and it is becoming weak day by day. I don't want to use glasses. Kindly give me some tips to make my eyes healthy. Is there any treatment of eye sight? Share with me your valuable ideas. Thanks.
Jasson
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Health Forum