1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

How To Increase The Muscle Mass?

How to increase the muscle mass? Posted 13 October 2008
I like to work my body in the gym, and actually thought of building a good and strong shape. But I don’t know why it does not seem for my muscles to gain weight. I started to lift gradually more weight and I feel that there is more power and energy that I have now than before, but the muscles don’t look in an athletic way. What can be the cause of this issue, anyone?
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 17 October 2008
remember, there are two basic factors in gaining weight:
1. food - eat only healthy food that contains lots of proteins
2. rest - you should have an 8-hour rest (by sleeping) every day.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 October 2008
I know by personal experience that beer mixed with fat sour cream gives almost instant effect. This mixture contains lots of callories and is good to be drunk after making physical exercises. Mix these liquids in quantity of 1:1
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 01 November 2008
Increasing the muscle mass should be done very carefully, otherwise it could harm your health. Thus, gaining more than one kg per weak is already not good for your body.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 10 November 2008
Grow your muscle mass by eating a lot of RED meat, yes red. Red meat, as against to white, contains namely the substances that give power. White meat only fills the gaps of your food necessity, nothing more.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 12 November 2008
you can use the artificial stuff sold specially for body builders. They are usually made by Germany. One of the products is called Mega Mass. This is the fastest way to increase your mass.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: How to increase the muscle mass? Posted 12 July 2011
there are a few important things to have in mind in body building.
First of all make sure your routine is a body building one, not a power lifting. This means that you are focusing on building muscle instead of strength.
To do this you need to make 8-10 reps a set, rest no more than 90 secs between your sets ( if you can even keep it under 70 that would be great, arnold schwarzenegger claims that it should be under a minute, but thats very hard) , do slow and controlled movements and of course eat food high in protein ( maybe you can try protein supplements as well).

Also don't forget to warm up, just do cardio for 20-30 mins. This will make your workout waaay more effective and will keep you away from injuries.
SSotirov
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: How to increase the muscle mass? Posted 21 July 2011
Hi Planetman,
Besides lifting weights focus on your diet plan also. Take protein shakes, eggs, eggs related food in your diet program.
Do make sets of your workout and try to work on all body parts in your week plan.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

What's Your Favorite Supplement?? Posted 04 August 2011
Just a newbie here :)

This is my 2nd thread here..

And for my 2nd post.. i would like to know what's your favorite supplement? and why??

For me. The multivitamins I've take for almost 2 years now.. If you will asked for the brand, before I've take Centrum but I've switched last 2009 on MX Women's Multi-vitamins as what my other cousins were taking. What i really like about this one, it delivers me a great stress relief and immune support. Also with disease prevention..

How about You??
Posy your favorite supplements now. and state why .. :)
empressmint
Paris Forums Starter

Re: What's Your Favorite Supplement?? Posted 05 August 2011
My favorite supplement is definitely welcomed after good Work. I want a Nice 5000e x supervitamins hyperproteinated. The 10 000e x is a little pretentious, but keep hoping.
On a monthly basis, 5000e x is great. But if You can't The 2500e x is OK. :mrgreen:

The supplement I want is So Nice i have a sticker on The car i want: a Mercedes slk class last generation, but i can't drive Because of driving licence problem :mrgreen:

This supplement is very stress reliefing too. And helps being dynamic In The same Time.
You have to Take It every morning after You exercise So It helps your body re-énergize.

Or if You don't exercise Take It before your breakfast, you'll be fresh And easygoing for all day long.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: What's Your Favorite Supplement?? Posted 09 August 2011
Thanks for your contribution Loukas :) What about the others??
empressmint
Paris Forums Starter

Mass gainer shake Posted 06 September 2011
Hi All,
Thought of sharing recipe of my mass gainer shake with you guys. It will be helpful for those who want to gain mass and weight.
Protein powder 2 scoops
Milk powder 2 scoops
1 tablespoon of cholesterol free peanut butter
13 ounces of cold water
Mix all the ingredients well in a blender and enjoy your mass gain shake.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

Tips to get muscles Posted 06 September 2011
Hi All,
Some tips effective for those who want to get muscles.
Do eat right,
Do take more proteins in your daily diet,
Do drink at least 15 glass of water daily,
Raise the number of repetitions that you do or the amount of weight that you lift each time that you workout,
Start off with 10-12 repetitions as it will stimulate muscle growth,
Do between 7-9 sets to stimulate lean muscle mass growth,
Watch your cardiovascular workout,
Reduce stress as it will steal weightlifting gains from you,
Sleep for 8 hours in a day.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

Re: Tips to get muscles Posted 10 September 2011
Hi all....

I really admire the tips that you have shared here . I hope that these tips will be really helpful to me . I am grateful to you for your efforts . Thanks
Bangwa
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Mass gainer shake Posted 10 September 2011
Well I am going to start Body building very soon so i think your tips would be really helpful to me as I am also have intention to gain mass . Thanks for your tips .
Bangwa
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: What's Your Favorite Supplement?? Posted 10 September 2011
Hi Guys.....

My favourite supplements are as the names given below

Whey Protein
Serious Mass
Mega Mass
Centrum
Bangwa
Paris Forums Visitor

Benefits of whey protein Posted 27 September 2011
Hi All,
Whey protein is great to lose weight and besides losing weight whey protein has these health benefits.
Whey protein improves memory,
Whey protein helps in reducing elevated blood pressure,
Whey protein is used to improves mood in stressful situations and to reduce stress.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

Tips to gain weight Posted 11 October 2011
Hi All,
Some tips for skinny people or those who wants to gain weight.
Consume lots of proteins,
Increase caloric intake,
Increase the number of meals,
Include smarter foods In your diet,
Drink energy fluids,
Weightlifting,
Increased workouts,
Do take supplements.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

Re: Benefits of whey protein Posted 13 October 2011
Well whey protein has lot of benefits and good for health. It is a nice post and i really like it. Thanks for sharing these benefits Clauder. Keep posting.
Shown
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Tips to gain weight Posted 17 October 2011
hey thanks friend
katewillson
Paris Forums Visitor

Food for weight gain Posted 18 October 2011
Hi All,
List of some food to gain weight, must be helpful for skinny people and add them in daily meals.
Baked potatoes,
Granola,
Avocados,
Pasta,
Fried foods,
Sweets,
White flour products,
Fatty foods,
Fruit juice in packages,
Soft drinks.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

Re: Tips to gain weight Posted 19 October 2011
Well these tips are great to gain weight. This information is useful for those who want to gain weight. Bodybuilders should read this post. Thanks for this post. Keep posting.
Shown
Paris Forums Visitor

Food to gain weight Posted 19 October 2011
Hi All,
List of some food which will help to gain weight and those who wants to gain weight must add these food in their meals.
Baked potatoes, granola, avocados, pasta, fried food, sweets, white flour products and fruit juice in packages.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

Re: Tips to gain weight Posted 21 October 2011
Drink water at regular intervals.
Eat fatty foods more.
Eat meals consistently (don't eat more food at one time).
Drink milk regularly.
Sleep well (min 8hrs per day).
Don't stress yourself.
mria123456
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Tips to gain weight Posted 28 November 2011
These tips are really good as well as effective for gain weight. Thank you for the tips. Keep posting.
Frankykeats
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Tips to gain weight Posted 28 November 2011
Some of the Tips to Gain Weight :

1. Eat junk food.
2. Take heavy breakfast.
3. Take dinner with one to two oily item.
4. Drink Milk.
5. Avoid depression.
Backham
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Tips to gain weight Posted 30 November 2011
Hey guys,

Here are some tips for the weight gain.

Drink more milk and milk shake.
Drink fruits shake and energy shake.
Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
Eat more meat, fish, and eggs.
Eat more fat foods.
Clark25
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Tips to gain weight Posted 07 December 2011
Thanks Clark25 for sharing these tips. I think we should eat high calories food to gain weight. Eggs milk and butter are best to gain eight.
Jasson
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Tips to gain weight Posted 07 December 2011
TO gain weight use green tea, drink plenty of water, do not eat at irregular times, do not eat before to go to bed. Go for everyday morning walk, use fruits and vegetables and banana especially.
Emmele
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Food to gain weight Posted 08 December 2011
I'd like to know some healthy foods i can eat to gain weight. I know nuts and fish are good. What else can i eat to gain weight that is not expensive. It's important that it is affordable since i am on a budget. I would appreciate a list of foods that i can eat throughout the week since i will be going grocery shopping this week. Please be specific. So far i have nuts, fish, whole grain bread, greek yogurt. I also run a few times a week. So im looking for a list of healthy foods and meal ideas would also be helpful. Thanks! meal ideas would also be helpful. Thanks!
Yaritza
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Food to gain weight Posted 13 December 2011
Well in my opinion eggs,fish,meat and cheese all are best for weight gain. Banana is also a best fruit to weight gain. These food are best for body builders.
Jasson
Paris Forums Visitor

Tips to increase muscles Posted 26 January 2012
Hi All,
Some tips to increase muscles and beneficial for those who are trying to add some muscles.
Lift explosively and increase your calories for three days. Increase strength through power lifting and avoid aerobics.
Eat fish daily and increase sodium intake. Do take rest and eat in the middle of the night.
Greshem
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Tips to increase muscles Posted 27 January 2012
Very nice information. I hope this will work for me.
linheduke
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Health Forum