1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Follow Your Teeth Health

Follow your teeth health Posted 11 October 2008
A healthy mouth has 32 teeth. How many do you have? 32? That's great! But, remember that tomorrow, very suddenly, you can remain with only 31 or less. Teeth are a part of the body which are permanently in use. They do the difficult part for you and chew the food. You should thank them for that by taking care of them. Remember that the best way to keep your tooth healthy is to make prophylaxis. This includes a row of measures which you can practice depending on your time. But, it's important that you brush your tooth AT LEAST twice a day - after the breakfast and before you go to sleep.
Of course, having a toothbrush with you wherever you go is cool, but I doubt it's always possible. That's why after every meal take a bubble gum.
Hope it will help you
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 23 October 2008
TImes when dentures were put in the mouth have passed long time ago. The medicine offers great possibilities for recovering your teeth. Certainly this doesn't mean we should not care about the teeth.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 25 October 2008
Not brushing your teeth can cause you a disease named parodontosis, the consequences of which may remain for the rest of your life. Parodontosis affects your gum and cause their bleeding.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 01 November 2008
After each meal, you should take a chewing gum. Also, it would be good to eat a piece of lemon. Lemon's acid will clean your teeth from coffee/food spots.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 10 November 2008
Brushing your teeth is important, but remember if this is made incorrectly, no results will appear.
Thus, the "teeth-brushing process" should last not less than 3-4 minutes. Don't just ramble with your brush here and there, make clear movements - upside-down. Remember to reach each tooth.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 12 November 2008
you can choose to brush your teeth with electronic tooth-brusher. This will find the most unaccessable parts in your mouth. Even not much dental paste is necessary.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 16 November 2008
From time to time use dental floss. Dental floss can penetrate the places in your mouth that are unaccesable to the toothbrush. So it's great to use it at least once a week.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Posted 20 May 2010
Cold_as_ice wrote:Brushing your teeth is important, but remember if this is made incorrectly, no results will appear.
Thus, the "teeth-brushing process" should last not less than 3-4 minutes. Don't just ramble with your brush here and there, make clear movements - upside-down. Remember to reach each tooth.

Thanks for this post. My teeth are less than 30 now. This post is helpful.
sheray
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Follow your teeth health Posted 26 July 2010
Thanks for the tips. Anyways my teeth are still complete but my wisdom tooth is not yet coming out. Thank in advance.
Buddy
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Follow your teeth health Posted 04 August 2010
i think i will protect my teeth from then on. sometimes, i just too lazy to brush them.
pinghenglin505
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Follow your teeth health Posted 15 April 2011
Hello everyone. I have 32 teeth it is ok but my teeth is yellow from my childhood . Is there any solution of it? I want to keep my teeth healthy and white. Give me some valuable ideas. Thanks
Joerk6
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Follow your teeth health Posted 16 April 2011
Hi All,
Milk is best for strong teeth and bones. You should drink milk regularly to make your teeth stronger.
Do brush your teeth twice and visit your dentist in turn.
Cherlie
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Follow your teeth health Posted 01 May 2011
Teeth like any other part of you body is very important. I dont thing its as serious as you say it. Lol. Just keep them healthy from now on. Brush your teeth for at least like 3 minutes each time. Tilt your brush upperward near the gums and teeth to get rid of the bacteria and stuff. Floss. Change your tooth brush every month or so. And always brush your teeth immediately after eating lots of sweets. As for the treatment you should ask your dentist whether its a good option.
seattlelimoforhire
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Follow your teeth health Posted 21 July 2011
Hi All,
Some tips for healthy and white teeth:
Avoid cigarette, alcohol and other drugs,
Use sugar free breath mint to stay fresh,
Change your tooth brush after every 2/3 months,
Daily clean your tongue with tongue scraper,
Crispy and firm food like raw carrots, celery, and popcorn can clean the teeth,
Use vinegar more in your daily routine as it helps in removing stains, whiten your teeth, and kill bacteria,
Brushing teeth with baking soda once in a week helps you in removing stains and whiten your teeth.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

Re: Follow your teeth health Posted 31 March 2012
I have 30 teeth now and they are in good standing.Brushing our teeth at least 2 times a days is very important to keep our teeth healthy and white.Also the health of our teeth is important for our overall health,so take good care of your teeth.
Sergiu
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Health Forum